General Admin and MarketingCyber Advanced Techology, Inc.
Marketing InternWilliam Martin,Ph.D.,P.C.
Sales Executive Assistant |InternshipAaron's, Inc.
Amazon Marketplace Coordinator – San Diego ONLYUltima Car Care Products
Fast Fashion – Graphic Designer & CopywriterSelfie Leslie
Marketing InternshipChicago Fringe Festival
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
1995 North Park Place Suite 565
Posted: September 24 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAs a full service brand development and marketing firm founded in 2005, Imperial Marketing Concepts provides solutions to enable companies to plan, position and possess their business goals. Most businesses don’t have their own marketing department. That’s where we come in. We act as the marketing department for businesses across the U.S. At IMC we’re all about helping our clients meet their business goals.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment
-Skills with creating infographics