- Internships /
- Marketing /
- Media Intern - Rekrut Publishing House - Assistant for Blog Talk Radio Show
Digital Marketing Data Science InternshipUptown Treehouse
Growth Hacker InternCreatella
Marketing InternWilliam Martin,Ph.D.,P.C.
Tele Marketing InternshipSporkey LLC
Social Media Internship for a fast-growing technology company.White Code Labs
Marketing InternPark Group Solutions
(((*START NEXT WEEK* ))) -- Marketing & Promotions (Social Media Internship)Next Level Publishing
Customer Experience Intern (Virtual/Remote Position)YSBA, LLC
Media Intern - Rekrut Publishing House - Assistant for Blog Talk Radio ShowBookmark This
Niagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Posted: December 06 2015
Company Location: Virgil, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNew Publishing House- Rekrut Publishing House - started by the Award Winning Author, Maria Rekrut, "Double Your Income Using Social Media" Http://doubleyourincomeusingsocialmedia.com/
We're looking for a student intern who has experience in the radio broadcast world and will want to grow the following of our new talk show, plus produce a weekly show.
Seeking interns who want to learn about the publishing world, and will have an opportunity at the end of the internship to be part of this team in this growing online publishing house.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of the radio show communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to producing the show, inviting guests and editing.
- Record show in both the studio and field environments
- Record desktop radio show.
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging radio show.
- Publish radio show primarily to the web.
Requirements- Have the potential to produce that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver a radio talk show with superior sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication