Business Development and Marketing InternJulia Franzosa Photography
Marketing InternErupt Marketing
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT Internship ( IN HOME CARE service)www.oneononeseniorcare.com
Tech Startup Marketing InternshipCarBlip
Get your foot in the door! Internship - Marketing/AdvertisingGCR Acquisitions, Inc
Social Media Marketing Agency Fall Internship in Woodland HillsBright Age
Media Marketing InternshipiDataBreak, Inc.
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)M39 Consulting
Media Intern (Video/Live Streaming Video/Marketing)Bookmark This
Posted: April 04 2016
Company Location: Houston, TX
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAgency258 is a new company but the founders are not new to business or media production.
After we feel comfortable with each other we can talk about working remotely. We are based in Houston, TX.
We also run Future Media Association (Future Media TV)
The most important thing to know about our company is our clients expect creativity and results so we must remain flexible in helping them reach their goals.
We want you to know we are willing to hire the interns that fit the direction we are headed.
Call me to get started - Marian LaSalle 713-826-4942
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of live streaming video and contribute to planning and marketing recorded Digtial TV shows
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish and market videos on the WordPress platform using special software
Requirements- Have the desire to stay current with new marketing trends and technology
- Must desire to work with creatives
- You should be flexible and want growth potential
- Should be open-minded, a quick learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable
- Must be willing to produce/capture/edit and market video
- Eager to learn or sharpen abilities to produce videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements
- Experience with smart phones, tablets, computers (MAC or PC)
- Must be confident with social media
- Willing to learn current marketing techniques