English/Italian Internet Marketing Social media manager - International life coaching companyYou Have Got The Power, Inc.
Internship in CHINA C119 - Editorial(not virtual)MTA Network
Internship in CHINA C135 - Acquisition Assistant Intern (not virtual)MTA Network
Internship in CHINA C134 - Online Marketing (not virtual)MTA Network
Internship in CHINA C118 - Business Developer (not virtual)MTA Network
Marketing Internship for a Tourism Agency in MelbourneCDC
Event Manager (On Campus Coupon Book Distribution--First Two Weeks of the Semester)PocketMoney, LLC
Media marketing InternshipBookmark This
1417 31st Ave S
Posted: October 01 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
ATAVUS is a young company that continues to grow and develop every day and is thriving on the demand for high- quality rugby based instruction across all age groups, demographics and all levels of skill/experience. We design and execute fun, safe, progression-based curriculum for youth, high school, college and elite rugby & football athletes and coaches.
Working with the Sales & Marketing Team, this intern will be mentored by and learn from the team. Assisting with the design and development of marketing programs, the intern will help drive product engagement and customer retention.
The intern will use both traditional and non-traditional marketing and media channels in outreach to support the company and its sponsors. He/She will work with the broader team to effectively communicate the mission of ATAVUS at the macro level and the desired outcomes of each event at a more granular level. He/She will also work with the team to ensure that all company messages are consistent.
The intern will be responsible for the development and implementation of marketing and public relations plans. He/She will also help maintain the company website and news blog.
RequirementsGUIDELINES FOR APPLICANTS
• This position will be of most interest to those candidates seeking professional experience in sports management and/or marketing.
• This position may occasionally expose the intern to other areas of the business as and when support is required in departments such as Programming, Operations/Finance, etc.
• Knowledge of rugby and passion for sport are considered assets.
• As our industry sometimes requires evening and weekend work, flexibility in work hours is required.
• Computer literacy -- particularly with respect to spreadsheets, word processing, PowerPoint and database -- is required.
• Social media savvy is desirable.
• A team-player attitude is non-negotiable.
• Excellent time management skills and self-drive are a must.
• All applicants should have a valid driver’s license. Access to a vehicle is considered an asset but not a requirement.
• Earn experience and insight into working for a sports company growing in both size and profile.
• Earn experience in digital communication production.
• Earn experience in social media marketing and customer engagement.