Event Manager (On Campus Coupon Book Distribution--First Two Weeks of the Semester)PocketMoney, LLC
VeryVera Fall Marketing InternVeryVera
Content Marketing and Social Media Strategy Internbloom365
Marketing and Advertising Entrepreneur InternshipVenture Aviator
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNBrogan Group
Marketing AssistantLabella Mobile Nail Spa
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNNOVA CHEMICALS
General Admin and MarketingCyber Advanced Techology, Inc.
Media Relations and Communications SpecialistBookmark This
Ferry Godmother Productions, Inc
Posted: August 17 2015
Company Location: Vails Gate, NY
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFerry Godmother Productions is a concert production, promotion and artist management. We produce unique, quality art and cultural entertainment events. We develop, produce and promote sustainable destination sites that will increase tourism and be of economic benefits to the community.
Responsible for overseeing communications to the media, including preparing articles, press kits, press releases, and other content initiatives. Create effective communication channels and manage relationships with media reps.
Responsibilities• Compose, edit, delivers and manage articles and press releases for the media.
• Promote brand in a proper, coordinated, and consistent manner.
• Cultivate and enhance collaborative working relationships within the press and publicity community.
Requirements• Must have strong organizational and communication skills, both written and oral
• Must have be a team player with the ability to work using own initiative and creativity
• Must pay close attention to detail
• An excellent working knowledge of IT and all applications relating to communications
• Must have the ability to work well under pressure and with tight deadlines