SEO Marketing & Social Media GuruEtching-It.com
Social Media InternStartup Pros LLC
Marketing, Public Relations, Community Relations, Communications InternshipAlzheimer's Association
Summer Marketing Interns WantedLEI Home Enhancements
Marketing/ PR InternLabella Mobile Nail Spa
Digital Marketing SpecialistMpress PR
Entry Level Marketing AssociateMammoth Marketing, Inc.
Media Summer Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
Posted: May 13 2016
Company Location: Daytona Beach, FL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionA seasoned marketing and new media professional, Anthony Roberts, Jr. has an immediate need for a part-time Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo). This is a remote position and anyone in the U.S. is encouraged to apply. This is an engaging, hands-on role that requires knowledge of online marketing and social media, so interest and/or experience in these areas is necessary.
ARJR, LLC is a web consultation & management company of all things digital but not limited to: social, video production, graphic design, mobile, marketing & search.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment