Marketing InternFour Mine Co LLC
Marketing InternThe Tech Connection
Growth Hacker Social Media Internet Web Online Marketing Intern ( VIRTUAL OK )SnowSugar Video
iPhone Videographer intern for Online Marketing, Online class courseSnowSugar Video
Big real Estate Firm Looking for motivated studend ..getting to know the Manhattan Real estate markeNest seekers International
Video Creation InternMaster Shares
Brand Ambassador - Paid Full or Part TimeA&A Marketing Group
MARKETING - LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT - PaidA&A Marketing Group
Media Summer Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
Posted: May 13 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionA seasoned marketing and new media professional, Anthony Roberts, Jr. has an immediate need for a part-time Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo). This is a remote position and anyone in the U.S. is encouraged to apply. This is an engaging, hands-on role that requires knowledge of online marketing and social media, so interest and/or experience in these areas is necessary.
ARJR, LLC is a web consultation & management company of all things digital but not limited to: social, video production, graphic design, mobile, marketing & search.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment