Digital Marketing & Social Media InternDrive Rite Academy
Technically Media Digital Marketing InternTechnicallyMedia
Social Media Internshipdeshawndmanagement
Marketing and Public Relations InternshipMaya Romanoff
Marketing Generalist InternN&C, Inc
Merchandising AssistantBookmark This
Writing for Holistic Life
Posted: January 17 2015
Company Location: Hatboro, PA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionI am seeking a merchandising assistant to help find and post products for my online stores, and then to post them on ebay as well. I have two current online stores that I would need your assistance with. One is a store that sells everything related to herbs and natural remedies (spices, teas, pestles & mortars, essential oils, etc). The other store sells everything related to spiritual and holistic living (crystals, candles, jewelry, essential oils, books, etc).
You would be able to work from your own home and we would conduct business over email and phone. You would make your own hours provided the work is completed within deadline.
I have a lot to teach you as a marketing professional with 13 years of experience and would be happy to write recommendations for you to help you in your career.
Responsibilities- Find new products to include in our online stores
- Research the products to determine best price and how to market them
- Post them on the websites (I will show you how)
- Post the on ebay (using a Wordpress plugin that automatically transfers them over to ebay from our website)
Requirements- Good computer and internet researching skills are required, and you must have your own access to both.
- Communication is extremely important to me. Don't leave me hanging and don't make me come after you asking when you will have something done. Be proactive and keep me informed.
- Must be self motivated and possess the drive to do things right the first time.
- Must be able to put in 15-20 hours a week.
SkillsRequired - American English
Preferred - WordPress