Marketing and Social Media Intern NeededOne On One Press, LLC.
Marketing Intern with Business Services/Technology FirmLavoie CPA
Marketing/Advertising- Paid InternshipSynergy Management
Client Relations AssociateSynergy Management
PR & Marketing AssistantSynergy Management
Promotions Assistant - Entry LevelSynergy Management
Immediately Seeking 2-3 Business Development / Marketing Interns For Skin Care Line-Work From HomeBorn In Brooklyn Skincare
Communications InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
Mobile App ManagementBookmark This
Numby Lewis LLC
148-39 hillside ave
Posted: March 23 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNumby Lewis LLC is a new company dedicated to making and developing mobile applications. We have an app on the market right now called Perform It! This app is very new and needs to be marketed. I do not have the time as I am an assistant executive director of a staff of over thirty people.
The app is done and is ready to go but I need someone to manage the app in all facets from social media interaction to marketing to app improvements. This internship will help someone learn all areas of managing not only a mobile application but also a business. At the end of the internship you will have an understanding of how to keep a business running.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Office, English, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
Preferred - Adobe