Marketing InternCatStone NYC
Marketing InternCatStone NYC
Social Media & Community Management InternJohanna Cabral
Marketing ExecutiveVOUS LLC
Digital Marketing InternVendng Machine Corp.
Entry Level Sales & Marketing Paid Internships -- Start Now or Next SemesterMarketing Consultants of Orlando
Paid Part Time Social Media Marketing/Public RelationsPEEKaMEET
Need a Marketing Internship? Love Bikes?LaneSpotter
Motrss.com hiring Interns for Sales & MarketingBookmark This
Jersey City, Charlotte-NC
Jersey City, NJ
Posted: November 14 2016
Application Deadline: January 31, 2017
Position: 5 Part-time, Paid
Timeframe: 02/06/17 — 04/06/17 (Flexible)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are Motrss.com , a marketplace startup for hyperlocal automobile services.
We are planning to launch our services in USA, with 1-2 city as initial target and are looking for passionate people to work with us.
We are a self funded startup and are looking for people who are ready to accept the real world challenge of running a business and a thrill to be a part of an awesome startup, working on modernizing a traditional industry and impacting life of many people.
Location will be Charlotte, North Carolina / Jersey City, New Jersey. Own vehicle is preferred.
P.S :- No Fixed salary, but performance based bonus.
- The candidate should be able to visit Auto body shops, service centers and onboard the merchant's onto the marketplace.
- Focus on strategic hyperlocal alliances and tie-ups vis-a- vis Colleges, Corporates, Supermarkets, Malls, Restaurants/Pubs, Cinema halls, Residential complexes, Markets & more to ensure demand generation in target market.
- Monitoring competitor activity Helping Marketing manager in measuring & analyzing marketing/sales activity performance and effectiveness
- Candidate should have excellent communication skills, including a clear, confident speaking voice and a friendly nature that goes very easy & pleasantly with customers.
- Ability to be flexible and creative in dealing with customers.
- Must represent the company in a positive light; this calls for optimistic people who aren’t easily upset and who naturally like working with others.
- Candidate should be patient and persistent. May have to follow up with a customer , multiple times.
- Analyzing customer’s requirements and providing them solutions as per their needs.
- For Motrss, the customers are both buyers and sellers as it is the marketplace.
RequirementsMust haves :-
- A strong sales / marketing personality
- Good people skills
- Willingness and desire to work with a startup
- Ready to work in the field
- Have very good communication skills in English
- People with some prior experience of marketing in Automobile domain
- English / Spanish speaking
- Personal vehicle
SkillsRequired - Marketing for Small Business, Sales and Marketing, Business Acquisition, New Business Development, English
Preferred - English & Spanish languages