Branding and Marketing Intern (remote)LPB Media
CUSTOMER SERVICE IMMEDIATE HIREFlorida Business Consulting
Marketing Intern - Internet Startup - Health/Wellness/Fitness Markettru halo
Social Media Marketing and Branding Public Relations InternshipRichard Franklin & Company
Marketing InternCrown Holdings Group
Marketing Intern - Summer 2017Royal Solutions
Marketing InternNoSeeUm No More
Marketing InternBookmark This
3220 Toy Rd.
Posted: June 24 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDo you understand what it means when we say: be a marketing magnet, not a bull horn?
If not, do you want to?
Marketing Intern, here's your chance!
TNT Services is on the hunt for a qualified, part-time Marketing Intern to join our team. You will participate in various stages of print and online marketing campaigns. Our marketing department produces quality marketing materials, campaigns and blogs that generate leads and brand awareness for all three locations (Groveport & Cincinnati, Ohio and Indianapolis, Indiana). You should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment and will finish the internship having gained the meaning of being a marketing magnet.
Responsibilities• Assist in the creation of flyers, e-mail campaigns, on line promotion, etc.
• Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials
• Assist with creation of and monitoring of blogs and social networks
• Assist with preparation of trade show materials & other association events
• Assist with website updates and changes
• Perform analysis of marketing and sales data
• Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline
• Prepare presentations
• Enter contact information into CRM
Requirements• Have a very high attention to detail
• Be positive and have a willingness to learn new skills
• Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience writing blogs
• A satisfactory knowledge of inbound marketing, social media, SEO, Google AdWords & Analytics (or interest to learn), PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook
• Experience with Canva, MailChimp, Word Press, Hootsuite, marketing automation and customer relationship management (CRM) software - these are a bonus
• Have the desire to create a long-term career from your internship
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Social Media, Blogging, Microsoft PowerPoint, Attention To Detail
Preferred - SEO, WordPress, Google Analytics, Google Adwords