Social Media & Community Management InternEarle Manor I & II
2 Business Development and Marketing Interns needed for startup in New YorkBegin to Heal
Social Media Marketing InternTopco Design
Marketing InternParadigm CreatVe Group
Marketing InternStrother Enterprises, Inc.
BCB Marketing Specialist Intern - Virtual Midwest MarketBlack and College Bound
BCB Marketing Specialist Intern - Virtual SE MarketBlack and College Bound
Network Marketing & Promotions InternBookmark This
Told U Productions
San Antonio, TX
Posted: August 20 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 30 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description#TeamToldU is looking for ambitious, fun, energetic students and young professionals between 18 and 25 years old looking for adventure and a great way to make an income in a team based setting!!! Must be social and coachable in marketing and promotions and love to travel with the expectation of gaining broad experience in various aspects of marketing and promotions!!!
We look forward to hearing from you soon!!!!
Phone: 210-831-4810 (Texts and Voicemail encouraged!)
***This a team based network marketing position, the definition is described as, Multi-Level Marketing (MLM), a marketing strategy in which the sales force is compensated not only for sales they generate, but also for the sales of the other salespeople that they recruit. This recruited sales force is referred to as the participant's "downline", and can provide multiple levels of compensation!!!
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and members.
- Assist in planning and scheduling team events with various vendors.
Requirements- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
-Possess excellent social skills and loves to interact with the public.
-Loves volunteering and giving back to the community.