Marketing and Graphic Design Internship with Girls on the Run InternationalGirls on the Run International
Growing Counseling Practice Seeks Marketing InternFinding Your Identity LLC
Social Media InternMr. Cory's Cookies
Personal Assistant / PR AssistantThe Septimius Group LLC
Global Digital Beauty Community is looking for WINTER and SPRING Interns! (Encino, CA)Bangstyle
Search Engine Optimization Specialist InternshipCreative Visual Productions
SEO and Social Media StrategistMarketSearch
NETWORKING/ MARKETINGBookmark This
American Association For Lost Children
539 Fred Rogers Dr.
Posted: February 20 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCompany: American Association For Lost Children
We are a unique charity and finds and rescues missing children. We operate on donations and fundraising.
We are looking for an energetic, positive and self-motivated intern. This intern will be responsible for assisting the organization in the development and implementation of marketing/fundraising and public relations plans. This will be accomplished through executing successful marketing campaigns and fundraising with minimal supervision.
ResponsibilitiesRESPONSIBILITIES (include but are not limited to)
• Utilize social media including instagram, facebook, twitter, LindedIn, Google+ etc. to engage with a community of people online to promote our events
• Coordinate advertising campaigns (online, posters, emails, other promotional materials) and events
• Collaborate with internal departments on projects and assignments
• Monitor and provide reports of growth and other activity
• Help create and implement an outreach program
• Recruit volunteers for your event(s)
• Familiarity with using social media platforms
• Effective writing and editing capability with excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to use MS Office and telephone to conduct business
• Outstanding attention to detail
• Strong organizational abilities
• Ability to juggle multiple tasks and prioritize, meet deadlines
We offer flexibility as to the specific working hours. But between 15-25 hours a week would be expected.