Entry Level Marketing and Advertising PositionsMAC-Management Group
Online Development InternCME Outfitters, LLC
Digital Marketing InternshipPink Heals Manitowoc County
Paid Marketing InternshipVyral Marketing
PR/Marketing internThe Mayo Agencies
Marketing InternWatchlive Inc.
Art Marketing InternGe Hummer Group Corporation
Client Acquisition Associate (Sales)Surgical Agency
NETWORKING/ MARKETINGBookmark This
American Association For Lost Children
539 Fred Rogers Dr.
Posted: February 20 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCompany: American Association For Lost Children
We are a unique charity and finds and rescues missing children. We operate on donations and fundraising.
We are looking for an energetic, positive and self-motivated intern. This intern will be responsible for assisting the organization in the development and implementation of marketing/fundraising and public relations plans. This will be accomplished through executing successful marketing campaigns and fundraising with minimal supervision.
ResponsibilitiesRESPONSIBILITIES (include but are not limited to)
• Utilize social media including instagram, facebook, twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ etc. to engage with a community of people online to promote our events
• Coordinate advertising campaigns (online, posters, emails, other promotional materials) and events
• Collaborate with internal departments on projects and assignments
• Monitor and provide reports of growth and other activity
• Help create and implement an outreach program
• Recruit volunteers for your event(s)
• Familiarity with using social media platforms
• Effective writing and editing capability with excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to use MS Office and telephone to conduct business
• Outstanding attention to detail
• Strong organizational abilities
• Ability to juggle multiple tasks and prioritize, meet deadlines
We offer flexibility as to the specific working hours. But between 15-25 hours a week would be expected.