Gawkus Marketing Partner (Georgetown University)Gawkus
Gawkus Marketing Partner (American University)Gawkus
Gawkus Marketing Partner (Boston University)Gawkus
Gawkus Marketing Partner (NYU)Gawkus
Gawkus Marketing Partner (Northeastern University)Gawkus
Social Media/ Online Marketing InternJAEST
Marketing InternQR Holdings
Marketing ManagerQR Holdings
New Product Development InternBookmark This
129 W 29th St, 7th Floor
New York, NY
Posted: October 17 2016
Application Deadline: December 2, 2016
Position: Full-time, Paid
Timeframe: 01/09/17 — 05/05/17 (Flexible)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFull-time or part-time internship depending on school commitments.
We believe everyone is unique, with unique skin that requires a personalized skincare ritual. After decades of perfecting the art of bespoke cleansing our expertise in custom skincare is the cornerstone of our brand. Today we are sold worldwide with our flagship Institute based in New York’s Soho Neighborhood. We innovate products for global skincare concerns and deliver proven results to millions of loyal followers. To learn more about our wonderful heritage please visit www.ernolaszlo.com, @ernolaszlonyc on social media, or stop by The Institute at Erno Laszlo located at 382 West Broadway, Soho.
A unique opportunity to join a fast paced, luxury skincare company that has been enjoying unprecedented growth both domestically and in international markets. Joining the New Product Development department will provide for experience in bringing prestige skincare products to life. The ideal candidate is someone who is organized, can juggle multiple projects and is able to work as part of a fast-paced team.
Responsibilities• Update and maintain NPD closet, ensuring all samples, approvals and components are filed and logged. Manage logging system to track competitive samples
• Create and implement product assortment file which will track changes in the Erno Laszlo product lineup and products are developed and phased out
• Research market trends and new launches to share a monthly innovation tracker with company
• Compile competitive products into competitive analyses. Products include not just offerings from domestic companies, but also from innovative Asian brands
• Research trends to compile into a presentation to the share the New York City office at the conclusion of the internship
• Host component research and help sourcing new concepts for packaging
• Other daily tasks include reviewing & proofreading, copy (labeling), manage shipments of packages, compiling products for testing and assisting NPD team with ongoing projects.
Requirements• Creative curiosity and interest in staying abreast of industry and product trends.
• Strong organizational skills with an ability to manage multiple projects, often with competing deadlines.
• Willingness to function as part of a broader team that sometimes may have differing opinions and perspectives.
• Skilled in Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite including Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop (or willingness to learn).
• Bachelor’s degree or pursuing a degree in marketing or product development.
SkillsRequired - Organization Skills, Project Management, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop
Preferred - Development, Product Development, Projects, Research, Research & Development, Market Knowledge, Innovation, Proofreading, Marketing, Sourcing, Filing, Logging