Marketing Lead InternshipBusiness Services
Website Manager and Designer - Big Data StartupGreenwich.HR
Social Media & Marketing InternDormMom Metro Atlanta, Inc
Digital Marketing Video InternshipRave Decor
Digital Marketing Intern- ORLANDO & TAMPA AREASOneThing Strategic Marketing Group
Social Media InternProspect Row
Integrated Marketing Intern [FALL/WINTER 2016]IM Boston
Non Profit Event Promotions Management Trainee Opportunity for Work ExchangeBookmark This
Citizens For affordable Legal Aid
5060 Memorial Drive Suite A
Stone Mountain, GA
Posted: April 16 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCitizens for Affordable Legal Aid Corp. is a non-profit organization that has been formed to help individuals and families achieve their goals academically, socially and economically.
Formed in 2014, our goal is to help as many people reach their success goal in life. That goal can be living the American dream, getting a new start in life, increasing their skills, or preparing their life so that they can be a success amongst themselves and in the community.
Today, as a leading service provider for the community, Citizens for Affordable Legal Aid offers a range of programs that will allow individuals to get solutions to address their basic needs and provide them with the information and skills necessary to achieve their fullest potential. We aim to increase stability, build skills, promote development of families, individuals and youth, and continue promoting community involvement.
Citizens for Affordable Legal Aid has openings in return for admission into our Non Profit Event Promotions Management Trainee Program. In exchange for work, the successful applicants will enjoy a full training curriculum in Entrepreneurship, Management, Leaderships, Non Profit Event Promotions, Internet Marketing / Social Media Marketing training with free course books and training materials.
Positions will require a 3 month (65 Working Days) commitment of 20 hours per week in exchange for the full Non Profit Event Promotions Management Trainee Program. Leadership & Management Trainee Program offers full potential to turn into permanent paid employment.
If you are interested in a Work Exchange Internship after college, we will also accept your application.
• The opportunity to work with a dynamic experienced team gaining skills essential for successful entry to the jobs market or starting your own business or nonprofit.
• Access to free classes, workshops and events where there is space available
• Program Certificate of Completion, Letter of Program Participation, and verified Statement of Program Performance.
ResponsibilitiesExperience you can gain as a Manager Trainee:
• Hands On / Team Base Training Related To Sales, Marketing, Networking Marketing , Event Promotions & Project Management.
• Hands On / Team Based Training Related To Locating and Acquiring Venues, Public Speaking, Consultative Sales Techniques, and Event Marketing.
• Hands On / Team Based Training Related To Interviewing, Hiring, Training & Managing New Team Members For The Purposes of Managing Event Promotions & Marketing Campaigns Which Contain Team Members From Various Areas of Expertise ie. (Content Development Specialist, SEO Specialist, Social Media Marketing Specialist & Graphic Designers)
• Program is designed to offer participants Management level training in the area of Event Promotions & Project Management. Program goal is to prepare participants for entrepreneurship and advanced employment opportunities.
The Manager Trainee program provides cutting edge training on the industry's leading and most innovative techniques relating to Event Promotions, Management, Internet Marketing, Internet Lead Generation & Search Engine Optimization. Participants are assigned to event web projects where they utilize preexisting skillset, education & training to affect the web rankings, lead generation and monetary performance. Participants work within a group setting where responsibilities and duties are allocated to each team member, by other team members. This group dynamic, combined with the guidance of the project manager creates perfect conditions for the development of Leadership and Project Management skills.
Participants in this program gain priceless hands on experience in Management & Leadership, Event Promotions, Web Marketing & Design, Web Copy Writing, Lead Generation, Virtual Collaboration and Public Speaking. Leadership and Project Management skills are encouraged and developed through scheduled Team Building Exercises. The experience and skill set gained in this program adds tremendous value to participants and places them at the highest level of demand.
RequirementsDuties and responsibilities
Event Promotions Marketing Manager Trainee works under the direct supervision of Marketing Manager, and duties and responsibilities include the following:
• Participate in onsite and online group training sessions relating to Event Promotions, Social Media Marketing, & SEO techniques that team members will utilize within their assigned projects.
• Research, create, and implement event promotion campaigns utilizing the internet, event websites, social media marketing, articles, press releases, viral videos, and other online marketing strategies to effect monetary performance of events online and offline.
• Complete daily action items and task as assigned by Marketing Director using automated tools like Hootsuite, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, EventBrite etc.
• Find & Locate Venues and Locations for events and workshops while updating event schedules and assist Marketing Director in daily event progress.
• Participating in and contributing to group meetings geared towards developing, testing, and implementing new event promotion campaigns.
4 Hours Per Day, 20 Hours Per Week - Monday - Friday 9:00AM - 1:15PM or Monday - Friday 1:30PM - 5:45PM
Management Trainee Duration: 90 Days (65 Working Days)
Group training meetings and exercises are conducted in 4 hour time blocks. You will need to have 4 hours per day, Monday thru Friday available for team meetings, web marketing training, and project exercises. No exceptions. All Job Sites Are Located On Bus Routes.
Previous Related Experience
Back Ground Screening
The Non Profit Event Promotions Management Trainee program is offered to graduates or students currently in the final year of Associates of Arts or Bachelor's degree in any of the following fields: Graphic Design, Web Design & Development, Computer Science, and Business & Marketing, Journalism, English / Writing, and Psychology.
Relevant Work Experience Required
HOW TO APPLY
Please send resume and cover letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jobs @ http://citizensforaffordablelegalaid.org
SkillsRequired - Articulate Communicator, Social Media, Nonprofits
Preferred - Bilingual