Digital Marketing Data Science InternshipUptown Treehouse
Growth Hacker InternCreatella
Marketing InternWilliam Martin,Ph.D.,P.C.
Tele Marketing InternshipSporkey LLC
Social Media Internship for a fast-growing technology company.White Code Labs
Marketing InternPark Group Solutions
(((*START NEXT WEEK* ))) -- Marketing & Promotions (Social Media Internship)Next Level Publishing
Customer Experience Intern (Virtual/Remote Position)YSBA, LLC
Non-Profit Arts Marketing InternBookmark This
St Louis, MO
Posted: February 03 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionJoin the Center of Creative Arts' all-star marketing team and gain hands-on experience in digital, events-based, and grassroots marketing all while learning about the non-profit arts world.
ResponsibilitiesYou will be managed by the Marketing and Communications Coordinator under the leadership of the Director of Marketing and Communications and will, among other things, assist with data entry, mailings, promotions, events and general administrative support. Specifically:
• Assist with the fulfillment of all grassroots community promotions and relations efforts for the COCA Presents performance series, including libraries, schools and retail outlets
• Assist with planning and execution for marketing and promotional events
• Complete writing assignments including letters, news releases, proposals, webpage content, etc. in proportion with level of experience
• Research and execute targeted e-marketing materials
• Maintain archive files of external press and media mentions and COCA’s marketing and event collateral
• Maintain COCA’s alumni database, COCA’s presence on online community forums/calendars, COCA’s media list, and COCA’s web analytics
• Staff on- and off-site promotions opportunities including off-site fairs and on-site events.
• Craft and execute special COCA marketing research/project to add to your portfolio.
RequirementsWorking towards a marketing, communications, journalism or related college degree.
SkillsRequired - Nonprofits, Digital Marketing
Preferred - Nonprofit Management