Marketing Lead InternshipBusiness Services
Website Manager and Designer - Big Data StartupGreenwich.HR
Social Media & Marketing InternDormMom Metro Atlanta, Inc
Digital Marketing Video InternshipRave Decor
Digital Marketing Intern- ORLANDO & TAMPA AREASOneThing Strategic Marketing Group
Social Media InternProspect Row
Integrated Marketing Intern [FALL/WINTER 2016]IM Boston
North Jersey Paid Social Media Marketing Internship at Award Winning AgencyBookmark This
Hudson Integrated Web Agency
Saddle Brook, NJ
Posted: January 29 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionInterested in joining our team of artists, geeks, strategizers, and writers?
If you’re a passionate, talented individual, we want to hear from you. Prestigious degrees are impressive, but we care more about your ability to create, communicate, and think resourcefully.
Primary responsibilities will include:
• Content Creation: Create content (blog articles, social updates, press releases, graphics, etc.) for brands to share on social sites like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
• Craft brand strategies: Figure out what brands are doing right, what they're doing wrong and create digital strategies to help them reach their goals. Research to include competitor marketing, industry trends, etc. Come up with creative ways to help brands grow and be more successful.
• Research: Research and analyze the latest data to uncover gaps; stay up to date on the latest trends and be quick enough to jump on them before they pass.
• Craft Winning CTA's: Create copy for landing pages, email campaigns, online promotions, social pages and ads to help convert fans into customers.
• SEO: Work with our SEO team to help brands rank higher in search engines
Responsibilities• 20+ hours per week in-office commitment, between the hours of 9am – 4pm
• Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
• Excellent writing and proofreading abilities
• Detail oriented
• Basic to Intermediate knowledge of MS Office and Excel
• Familiarity with the Internet and Google in particular, and the ability to hunt down information on a given topic
• High interest in online marketing
• Self-disciplined with the ability to work alone
• Open-minded, creative and collaborative with a team
Not Required But Helpful
• Basic understanding of SEO and/or PPC
• Understanding of basic html
• Basic knowledge of marketing / social media
• Your own blog
• Industry knowledge and resources to keep up-to-date on industry news and developments
This is a basic level position, but has grown into full time employment in the past.
We have worked with students from William Paterson, Montclair State University, NJIT, FDU and other nearby schools
RequirementsWHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR IN AN INTERNSHIP CANDIDATE?
Our ideal candidate has the following qualifications:
- A passion and love for the Internet and Internet culture
- Strong attention to detail
- A basic knowledge of search engines and ranking factors
- An ability to generate unique ideas and solutions for common or difficult problems
- Interpersonal communication skills (you need to get along with our team)
- The ability to learn new applications and tools quickly
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with an ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work proactively and effectively within a fast-paced, complex, and dynamic environment
- Independent learner willing to perform research on Internet marketing disciplines and follow SEO trends
- High level of self-motivation and energy
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
SkillsRequired - Writer, Article Writing, Social Media, Social Media Advertising, Social Media Blogging, Writing
Preferred - SEO