Social Media Internship. (Exciting Opportunity).White Code Labs
Marketing InternTorrent Pharmaceutical Ltd
Marketing intern for FLY ON MY JETFLY ON MY JET
MarektingSkillfirst Digital Private Limited
SPRING 2017! Social Media Rockstars Wanted : Love Music? Music Festivals? Creative?Citaldel Media
Spring Semester 2017: Event Planning Social Media Intern /Community ManagerCitaldel Media
JOURNALISM AND MARKETING INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences & Health CareHealth Connexions
MARKETING INTERNSHIP in the Music IndustryHealth Connexions
Not Your Average Internship! Marketing InternBookmark This
Gateway Financial Partners
500 Winding Brook Dr,
Posted: September 09 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGateway is looking to host a Marketing Intern who is outgoing, detail-oriented, and able to multi-task. Our hours are flexible and we will work with your schedule. This position will provide real world business experience and college credits! The Intern will work closely with our marketing team and leading industry professionals.
About Gateway Financial Partners: Gateway Financial Partners is a growing independent financial services firm headquartered in Glastonbury, Connecticut, with over 60 advisors located nationally. Advisors specialize in financial planning, wealth accumulation, wealth distribution, wealth protection and employee benefits. Gateway advisors build partnerships with their clients in order to help them achieve their financial goals.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.