Communications AssistantAuditioning By Heart
Graphic Design Intern6 Degrees Business Networking
Social Media, Marketing, PR and Event Intern6 Degrees Business Networking
Fashion Internship: KAT+PORTO Seeks Campus Brand AmbassadorsKAT+PORTO
Marketing Intern - Fall/WinterEvergage
Social Media Marketing InternSuperfit
Learn from an entrepreneur with over 18 years of eCommerce industry experienceSim1ems
Marketing Internship at New York City Music VenueLe Poisson Rouge
Not-For-Profit Marketing InternshipBookmark This
COCA - Center of Creative Arts
524 Trinity Avenue
Saint Louis, MO
Posted: August 01 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionInternship: Join COCA’s marketing team as our Marketing Intern!
Join COCA’s all-star marketing team and get hands-on experience in digital, events-based, and grassroots marketing all while learning about the non-profit arts world.
Please submit a cover letter and resume by email to Beth McClure, Director of Marketing and Communications, at email@example.com with “Marketing Intern Application” in the subject line. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis. Please visit www.cocastl.org to learn more about COCA.
Timeframe, Schedule and Positions Available:
• 15-20 hours per week (M/W/F or TU/TH/F) to allow for school, part-time work and other commitments. Some evening and weekend work for special projects and events.
You will be managed by the Director of Marketing and Communications and will, among other things, assist with data entry, mailings, promotions, events and general administrative support. Specifically:
• Assist with the fulfillment of all grassroots community promotions and relations efforts for the COCA Presents performance series, including libraries, schools and retail outlets
• Assist with planning and execution for marketing and promotional events
• Complete writing assignments, including letters, news releases, proposals, webpage content, etc. in proportion with level of experience
• Research and execute targeted e-marketing materials
• Maintain archive files of external press and media mentions and COCA’s marketing and event collateral
• Maintain COCA’s alumni database, COCA’s presence on online community forums/calendars, COCA’s media list, and COCA’s web analytics
• Staff on- and off-site promotions opportunities including off-site fairs and on-site events