PR/ Marketing Intern- Full Time / Immediate HireCobalt Executives, Inc.
Marketing AssistantThrive Events, Inc.
SEO Marketing & Social Media GuruEtching-It.com
Social Media Marketing InternCreatively Digital Marketing
Social Media InternStartup Pros LLC
Summer Internship - Marketing & Sales Consulting (PAID)Clear Vision Communications, Inc.
Now Hiring! Full Time Internships for Sales/ Marketing/ ManagementBookmark This
Dynamic Retail Solutions
6688 West Main Street
Posted: May 19 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionIf you are looking to begin your first career in sales and marketing or transition from another industry into the sales and marketing field, our entry level account manager position is the perfect fit.
All of our sales and marketing representatives receive full training in their new position. This training includes but is not limited to; in-house training, hands-on field training and continued support and coaching from peers and management throughout their career.
We have literally just opened the doors to new locations! With the aggressive goal to expand into new markets by the end of the year, we are looking to grow our business and build our core around dedicated individuals that are looking to grow both professionally and personally.
Ideal candidates are:
• Individuals from service industries (food service or hospitality) looking for career growth
• Individuals with a sports or military background
• Individuals looking for performance based growth instead of seniority
• Graduates with a B.S. in Business Management, Marketing, or Communications
Individuals will be cross trained in:
• SALES TECHNIQUES
• MARKETING STRATEGIES
• TEAM MANAGEMENT AND DEVELOPMENT
• CAMPAIGN / SALES MANAGEMENT
• PUBLIC RELATIONS
• Comprehensive Sales Training
• Direct Marketing Training
• Leadership Development
• Business Management
• Financial Management
• Target Market Research
• Build and Protect Brand Management
ResponsibilitiesSales & Marketing Representative Responsibilities:
• Learn and understand the basics of our business from the entry level - Full training Provided
• Learn and understand client product knowledge - Full training Provided
• Be able to meet or exceed our entry level sales requirements
• Be able to complete marketing presentations
• Management training - develop coaching skills and learn managerial responsibilities
• Gain an understanding of business finances
RequirementsAll Individuals Must Have:
• PEOPLE SKILLS
• STRONG WORK ETHIC
• DESIRE FOR GROWTH
• LEADERSHIP AND AMBITION
Due to expansion, we are willing to train highly motivated individuals for management, marketing & sales opportunities, but you must be willing to work hard in an entry level customer service, sales and marketing position. All opening are ideal for college graduates, or professionals with customer service & sales experience looking for a career change, because this is an entry level position in a brand new industry.
All college degrees & experience is accepted, however the following is a plus:
MUST BE ABLE TO COMMUTE TO HOUMA EACH DAY FOR TRAINING.
SkillsRequired - Sales, Account Management, Cross-functional Team Leadership, Advertising Sales, B2B Marketing, Brand Awareness, Affiliate Marketing, Brand Architecture, Cross Functional Team Building, Brand Developement, Change Leadership, Field Supervision, Collaborative Leadership, Brand Communication, B2B Marketing Strategy, Annuity Sales, Charismatic Leadership, Active Team Player, Brand Activation, Brand Ambassadors, Automotive Sales, Building High Performance Sales Teams, Development Of Promotional Materials, Article Marketing, B2B Sales, Crew Supervision, Agricultural Marketing, Promotion Planning, Build Strong Teams, Instructional Supervision, Brand Ambassadorship, Adaptive Leadership, Product Promotion, Broadcast Media Sales, Community Leadership, Athlete Marketing, Attraction Marketing, Account Sales Strategies, Activity Based Management, Building World Class Teams, Cross Promotions
Preferred - Promotions, Adaptive Leadership, Account Sales Strategies