- Internships /
- Marketing /
- Now hiring interns for international social network and mobile application "Rendezvous New York"
Digital Marketing & Social Media InternDrive Rite Academy
Technically Media Digital Marketing InternTechnicallyMedia
Social Media Internshipdeshawndmanagement
Marketing and Public Relations InternshipMaya Romanoff
Marketing Generalist InternN&C, Inc
Marketing InternThe Grossman Law Firm APC
Now hiring interns for international social network and mobile application "Rendezvous New York"Bookmark This
Rendezvous New York
New York, NY
Posted: February 01 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 20 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionRendezvous is a new lifestyle mobile application for international nightlife and fine dining. The app is designed for vacationing users to find the "in the know" events/parties (when they're in town) based on local socialite endorsements. They will not only have the opportunity to find the hot spots in New York but they will also have the option to be in communication with the key people that can get them into the party/club.
We're looking for interns for the beta testing phase, essentially serving as brand ambassadors that can spread awareness about the apps functionality to potential users.
Must be at least 21+ and based in New York City.
Responsibilities- Generate new users with a short pitch in event settings.
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.