Social Media and Marketing Intern for HQ Creative & Looking 4 Larry AgencyHQ Creative
MARKETING INTERNSHIP in the Music IndustryHealth Connexions
MARKETING and COMMUNICATIONS INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences & Health CareHealth Connexions
Marketing / Business Development InternThe Mentor Method
Marketing Intern - Blog LeadThe Mentor Method
Digital MarketingEnterprise Monkey
Public Relations InternKingston5 Productions
Virtual Marketing Interns - Commission BasedAtelier Advisors
Now hiring interns for international social network and mobile application "Rendezvous New York"Bookmark This
Rendezvous New York
New York, NY
Posted: February 01 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionRendezvous is a new lifestyle mobile application for international nightlife and fine dining. The app is designed for vacationing users to find the "in the know" events/parties (when they're in town) based on local socialite endorsements. They will not only have the opportunity to find the hot spots in New York but they will also have the option to be in communication with the key people that can get them into the party/club.
We're looking for interns for the beta testing phase, essentially serving as brand ambassadors that can spread awareness about the apps functionality to potential users.
Must be at least 21+ and based in New York City.
Responsibilities- Generate new users with a short pitch in event settings.
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.