Sales & Marketing InternCorkerbec Ventures
SEO & Keyword Search InternCorkerbec Ventures
The Winery at Bull Run Marketing InternThe Winery at Bull Run
Digital Marketing InternshipSix Spoke Media, LLC
Content Learning Team InternshipPraetorian Digital
Social Media Marketing AssistantPillar Design Studios
Digital Marketing/Public Relations InternNew England Historic Genealogical Society
Digital Marketing InternAdEdge Digital Marketing
Office InternBookmark This
Resolve Media Group
333 Nelson Street SW
Posted: December 29 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionResolve Media Group is a multimedia marketing company located in Atlanta, GA. Our company consists of a collection of creative individuals of all types. Our team consists of directors, photographers, producers, production managers, gaffers, directors of photography, musical composers, etc. We utilize our team members to create powerful marketing/visual content for small businesses, musicians, and commercial brands. Resolve Media Group has worked with companies such as: ESPN, Atlantic Records, RCA, Nikon, & The Discovery Channel. We are looking for interns that are willing to build within our company while gaining real life experience on set and in our home office. Interns will be unpaid, but will receive meals while at work. An internship position at Resolve Media Group offers tremendous opportunities for networking in the industry and the opportunity to work alongside experienced professionals with tons of experience in the industry. Please submit your resume and we will promptly respond by setting up an initial interview over the phone. Also visit our home website at www.resolvemediagroup.com Thanks very much for your time!
Responsibilities- Organize and collect progress reports
- Monitor project calendar, ensuring project is on schedule and in budget
Requirements- Understand cost-reduction principles and how to implement goals
- Possess skills at assessing issues, defining solutions, and implementing strategy
- Perform well in environment that values leadership, efficiency, dependability, and organization
- Excellent sense of timing and aesthetics
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the digital media landscape, including various social media websites.
- Looking for a highly motivated team player who is willing to grow with us!
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.), Adobe, and familiarity with social media outlets such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and various blogging sites, etc.
- Must have strong writing and editing skills
- Must have a healthy respect for deadlines
- Must be highly organized, very detailed and an excellent communicator
- Must have good communication skills. Ability to multitask.
- Must be self disciplined, able to work independently, proficient in time management
and a self starter looking to grow
- Must have a positive attitude and a history of strong work ethic