Summer Sales/marketing intern (video production company)confidential production company
Marketing and Publications InternDisability Law Colorado/Mighty Rights Press
Marketing and Recruitment AssistantSTAFF SOURCE
Marketing / Business Development Intership.Ligne' Agency
VeryVera Fall Marketing InternVeryVera
MARKETING and COMMUNICATIONS INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences & Health CareHealth Connexions
Content Manager Student Internship (Part-time, telecommute)Noah Education Fund
Social Media marketerPelagic Capital Corporation
Online Digital Marketing InternsBookmark This
The Global City Code
Posted: August 06 2015
Company Location: Vancouver, WA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGlobal C2 is a Management Consulting company focusing on Information Technology, personal development and training. We are looking for 3 interns.
The Online Digital Marketing Interns will work on day-to-day marketing activities related to the online marketing programs. The interns will also assist the Director with ad-hoc reporting and analysis as needed. During the internship, the interns will learn the fundamentals of online marketing while developing their quantitative and critical thinking skills. There will be a strong focus on B2B, B2C marketing, email marketing and online advertising.
Creative writing: Participate in planning and conceptual design for online initiatives. Execute and update website, e-mail campaigns, assist in subject line and creating the e-mail, landing page through testing and deployment.
Assist on research and execution of new eMarketing initiatives (eg: mobile, social etc.). Assist in segmentation and follow-up. Assist with reporting of key success metrics and ad hoc analysis. Help expand and manage all areas in social media internally including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Google Plus.
Additional tasks on an as-needed basis.
This is for online work. Timezone EST or CET or PCT
• Execute digital marketing campaigns across key channels (including social media campaigns, cold calling, paid Search, Affiliate, direct media campaigns ) for 2 brands
• Monitor programs to expected ROI with an understanding of cost of acquisition, retention and lifetime value.
• Analyze campaign results and structuring tests to improve performance and conversions
• Provide daily, weekly, monthly reports and statistics to monitor and adjust key marketing programs in order to maximize growth
• Plan & organize for digital marketing program, including building and maintaining detailed calendars of promotional cadence and email creative strategy
• Assist with weekly email reporting and metrics along with ad hoc reports
• Help build and deploy day-to-day email campaigns
• Perform competitive analysis on other brands
• Develop inspiration for new email ideas (welcome, reactivation, social, blogger, editorial, sales, support)
• Work with external vendors as needed
• Support the team on various strategic projects as needed
The ideal candidates are bright, goal-oriented self-starters who are eager to learn and not afraid to ask questions, offer ideas and/or marketing suggestions. Possibility for long term employments.
• Bachelor's degree required, Marketing, Finance or Business preferred
• Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
• Past internships or experience in digital marketing best
• Online Analytics (Google Analytics, Optimizely) a plus
• Proficient, and comfortable working with Microsoft Suite, especially Excel
• Balance of creative and analytical skills
• Experience with HTML and Photoshop preferred
• Graphic and video skills are a plus
• Candidates with strong analytical & problem-solving skills are preferred
• Familiarity with business-to-business digital marketing, specifically PPC/SEO best practices
• Familiarity with business-to-business use of social media
• Familiarity with inbound marketing and email marketing
• Business writing skills