- Internships /
- Marketing /
- Online Eccomerce Store providing "feel-good"/inspirational items seeks Marketing Intern
Marketing Communications InternshipProject C.U.R.E.
Sales and Marketing AssistantHuman Elements Consulting
English/Italian Internet Marketing Social media manager - International life coaching companyYou Have Got The Power, Inc.
Internship in CHINA C119 - Editorial(not virtual)MTA Network
Internship in CHINA C135 - Acquisition Assistant Intern (not virtual)MTA Network
Internship in CHINA C134 - Online Marketing (not virtual)MTA Network
Internship in CHINA C118 - Business Developer (not virtual)MTA Network
Online Eccomerce Store providing "feel-good"/inspirational items seeks Marketing InternBookmark This
It's J Media, a development of JGW Enterprises
Posted: January 26 2016
Company Location: Memphis, TN
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
DescriptionThe JGW Store, is an online eccomerce store providing "feel-good"/inspirational apparel and paraphernalia.
We are currently looking for a few marketing interns who are interested in learning how to have a thriving online marketing and promotions business. This internship will afford the opportunity to build a marketing portfolio and gain experience in business management. We are looking to secure interns ASAP from anywhere across the globe. This will be a virtual learning and working experience. We have both full-time and part-time positions available.
You will assist The JGW Store in creating new products, marketing items, website visibility, using Social Media to connect with audience and a wide range of other tasks to promote the store of an empowerment speaker.
Responsibilities- Assist with online store overall appeal.
- Create and market new products.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Format written items.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Be a Self-Starter, willing to research.