Marketing InternTomes & Hanratty PC
Internship in CHINA C119 - Editorial(not virtual)MTA Network
Internship in CHINA C135 - Acquisition Assistant Intern (not virtual)MTA Network
Internship in CHINA C134 - Online Marketing (not virtual)MTA Network
Internship in CHINA C118 - Business Developer (not virtual)MTA Network
Marketing Internship for a Tourism Agency in MelbourneCDC
Event Manager (On Campus Coupon Book Distribution--First Two Weeks of the Semester)PocketMoney, LLC
Online Education Sales & Marketing InternshipBookmark This
Jersey City, NJ
Posted: September 18 2015
DescriptionAn Online Education Company is looking for a highly motivated candidate for a Sales & Marketing Internship position. The internship responsibilities include answering inbound calls and helping generate. We encourage recent graduates looking to start their careers to apply. You will work out of the company's Jersey City office. No sales experience required; training will be provided.
• Great location in Jersey City with walking distance to PATH train stations
• Opportunities for advancement and possible full time position after completion of internship
• Flexible Hours
• Project Variety
• Paid holidays
• 3-6 months paid internship
To apply for the internship, email your resume and brief introduction to: careers (at) classroom24-7 (dot) co.
We are interviewing and hiring for immediate placement. This position is open to current students as well as recent graduates.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without discrimination because of sex, marital status, race, age, creed, national origin or the presence of disabilities.
• Answering inbound calls from prospective students.
• Providing information about the online education program, explaining the job prospects after completion of the program, and building rapport.
• Verifying and entering caller information to create a sales pipeline.
• Closing new accounts by walking clients through enrollment process.
• Making follow up phone calls to prospective students to complete the enrollment process.
• Planning marketing strategies
• Collecting and analyzing data and trends.
• Protects company’s value by keeping all information confidential.
• Able to work in fast-paced environment
• Self-driven, highly motivated individual to meet sales goals
• Building relationships with clients
• Creative services
• Ability to close deals (Closing Skills)
• Prospecting Skills
• Proficient level computer skills
• Excellent data entry skills
• Exceptional communication skills