English/Italian Internet Marketing Social media manager - International life coaching companyYou Have Got The Power, Inc.
Internship in CHINA C119 - Editorial(not virtual)MTA Network
Internship in CHINA C135 - Acquisition Assistant Intern (not virtual)MTA Network
Internship in CHINA C134 - Online Marketing (not virtual)MTA Network
Internship in CHINA C118 - Business Developer (not virtual)MTA Network
Marketing Internship for a Tourism Agency in MelbourneCDC
Event Manager (On Campus Coupon Book Distribution--First Two Weeks of the Semester)PocketMoney, LLC
Online Internship–Digital Marketing and SEOBookmark This
Posted: July 17 2015
Company Location: Miami, FL
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 2 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDo you want to work for a young and agile team? Do you want to actually practice your skills and build up your portfolio, instead of making coffee?
This position would offer assistance with the digital marketing and search engine optimization projects. Me Faraway is a forward-thinking, fast paced company looking to hire an intern with strong knowledge and understanding of the digital media landscape.
The intern hired for this position will need strong critical thinking skills and understanding of SEO.
Me Faraway is very young and fun team to work with. Since we are a startup, we value opinion of all members of our team, including interns. You will have an opportunity and freedom to work on the projects that you believe will benefit the business and freely propose your ideas.
We encourage a creative and friendly work atmosphere. With our company you will be able to actually train skills you learned in classes and create a marketing strategy that you will later execute.
Responsibilities- Gathering, classifying, organizing, and managing keywords through various tools and techniques.
- Ensuring website pages are properly indexed in or excluded from search engines.
- Hands-on management of on-page SEO including content optimization, meta-data optimization, and SEO friendly site architecture.
- Develop and implement link acquisition strategies from a wide range of sources using outreach, content syndication, digital asset development, paid advertising, etc.
- Discover link opportunities though competitive backlink research via various online tools.
Requirements- Possess skills in analyzing, formulating, trouble-shooting, and synthesizing information.
- Well-versed in Internet technologies and applications, pursuing a degree in business, marketing or a related field (Sophomore or Junior preferred).
- Working knowledge of internet marketing concepts.
- Have completed multiple marketing and/or Internet-related courses.
- A team-oriented, hard working individual who likes to collaborate with others and share ideas.
- Avid internet user with strong computer skills.
SkillsRequired - Digital Marketing, SEO, WordPress
Preferred - Basic HTML, basic CSS