Brand Ambassador - Paid Full or Part TimeA&A Marketing Group
MARKETING - LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT - PaidA&A Marketing Group
Publisher's AssistantSRM Graphics and Printing
Social Media Marketing InternJurim Dental
Marketing InternRoyal Solutions
Marketing InternBlue Square Concepts
Sales / Marketing internshipon 2016=201Well Woven, Inc.
Marketing Internatos healthcare LTD.
Online Internship–Social Media MarketingBookmark This
Posted: July 16 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDo you want to work for a young and agile team? Do you want to actually practice your skills and build up your portfolio, instead of making coffee?
This position would offer assistance with the social media and digital marketing projects. Me Faraway is a forward-thinking, fast paced company looking to hire an intern with strong knowledge and understanding of the digital media landscape, including various social media websites.
The intern hired for this position will need strong critical thinking skills and understanding of social media.
Me Faraway is very young and agile team. Since we are a startup, we value opinion of all members of our team, including interns. You will have an opportunity and freedom to work on the projects that you believe will benefit the business and freely propose your ideas.
We encourage a creative and friendly work atmosphere. With our company you will be able to actually train skills you learned in classes and create a marketing strategy that you will later execute.
Responsibilities- Creating new profiles and pages (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.)
- Uploading videos, photo albums, etc.
- Finding users to follow/friend/like our business.
- Writing and posting blog posts/tweets/updates, etc.
- Tracking the growth and the impact of social media on our business.
- Replying to comments, messages, etc.
- Report findings to the team.
- Consistently learn and grow, ask pertinent questions.
- Ability create and upload Twitter & Facebook backgrounds, and minor video editing skills are a plus.
Requirements- Excellent written and verbal communication, strong editing skills.
- Be creative with an eye for design.
- Knowledge of social media – Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.
- Energy, with a desire to come up with fresh ideas on how to grow our online presence.
- Ability to identify a target market and engage that consumer through social media.
- Knowledge of digital media software – Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator is a plus.
SkillsRequired - Social Media, English
Preferred - B2B Marketing, B2C marketing, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Campaign Strategy