Social Media & Community Management InternJohanna Cabral
Marketing ExecutiveVOUS LLC
Digital Marketing InternVendng Machine Corp.
Entry Level Sales & Marketing Paid Internships -- Start Now or Next SemesterMarketing Consultants of Orlando
Paid Part Time Social Media Marketing/Public RelationsPEEKaMEET
Need a Marketing Internship? Love Bikes?LaneSpotter
Urgently required interns for Marketing of text books in Schools of Delhi/NCRRadical Books Pvt. Ltd
Social Media Marketing InternHD Beauty Skincare Boutique
Online Marketing Analyst - Intern (Paid)Bookmark This
739 10th Avenue
Santa Monica, CA
Posted: January 06 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAbout 565 Media:
565 Media provides best-in-class online marketing and user acquisition services for startups and mid-sized companies in the e-commerce space. Founded in 2014 by Matthew Ceran, 565 Media quickly established itself as the premier digital marketing agency in the Santa Monica area. For more information on 565 Media, please visit www.565Media.com.
This opportunity is designed for undergraduate students or recent graduates with an interest in marketing in the digital age. As an intern at 565 Media, you will be exposed the inner workings of a rapidly growing marketing agency. In this role, you will work alongside the agency’s principals and gain invaluable experience, learning how companies scale and expand their revenue and user-bases.
The dynamic field of online marketing is constantly evolving and the right candidate will view this internship as an opportunity to learn prized skills for post-college employment. This internship has the potential to turn into a full-time job.
ResponsibilitiesWhat You’ll Do:
- Data analysis and reporting
- Brainstorm ad concepts and copy for existing and new campaigns
- Gain valuable expertise with Excel (pivot tables etc.)
- Maintain and create marketing collateral
- Learn digital marketing strategy and optimization techniques
- Aide in the design of client presentations
- Research related to online marketing
- Assist principals in day-to-day client-related tasks
RequirementsDesired Skills and Experience:
- Genuine interest in emerging online trends, digital advertising and content marketing
- Familiarity with digital marketing channels/platforms
- Detail-oriented with strong time management skills
- Self-starter, ability to work without direction
- Previous experience in marketing or tech
- Social Media proficiency highly preferred
- Excel experience a plus
- At least 16-40 hours a week, in person
- Internship is PAID