Social Media & Community Management InternCumulus Entertainment
Marketing Specialist/Executive Assistant/Content ManagementLeading With Courage Academy
Communication and Marketing Rep! Paid InternsAtlantic Solutions
Social Media Marketing at App Development CompanySurfwrench LLC
Marketing Maven in Training NeededEvent Industry Marketing by BeatCreative
Marketing RepReliance capital limited
Social Media Marketing InternshipBumpn
Online Marketing, Copywriting, Social Media, Public RelationsBookmark This
Posted: May 04 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a launching start-up in the field of Information Security that can help protect small businesses around the world from hackers, and we want to help a few bright stars grow their careers in the field of online marketing, electronic commerce, copywriting, social media and public relations.
We are not looking for industry veterans, but rather want to build a team of energetic, passionate and creative minds that glow with initiative, independence, openness and willingness to learn and master any task at hand.
Our internships are unpaid for the first 30 days. Excellent candidates may subsequently be offered a paid internship for six months, followed by opportunity for longer engagement.
Responsibilities- Learn about Information Security by reading articles, attend webinars and learn from a team of industry experts
- Keep up with news and announcements on important topics
- Create and maintain articles, blogs, tweets, newsletters, and other social media initiatives
- Create and maintain email campaigns and online promotions
- Participate in trade shows, interest groups and special events to promote our mission
- Research, analyze and spearhead alterative marketing strategies
- Collaborate on and carry out presentations, webinars, and other business development efforts
Requirements- There is no substitute for effective communications and exceptional service, therefore our strongest requirement is that you must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills and second-to-none customer service mentality
- Innovation can't exist without ideas, therefore we value logic, creativity and open minds
- Agility and nimbleness is vital, therefore everyone on our team must be adaptable, independent, organized, hard-working and willing to learn new skills and concepts