Social Media InternMr. Cory's Cookies
Personal Assistant / PR AssistantThe Septimius Group LLC
Global Digital Beauty Community is looking for WINTER and SPRING Interns! (Encino, CA)Bangstyle
Search Engine Optimization Specialist InternshipCreative Visual Productions
SEO and Social Media StrategistMarketSearch
Marketing & Event Planning InternshipThe Admin Awards
Marketing InternPanorama Consulting
On-line MarketingBookmark This
643 Bair Island Rd.
Redwood City, CA
Posted: February 05 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAmericanlisted, founded in 2007, is a local online classified advertisements website that provides U.S. residents with a simple and safe way to sell and buy products and services within their own residential area/city.
We offer our users the ability to list and search classified ads locally in all cities, all zip codes and all states in the US.
We are looking for a passionate and competent on-line marketer to work in our Redwood City CA. office.
Responsibilities- Daily management of multiple paid search campaigns
- Launching, monitoring, analyzing and communicating effective and ineffective areas of a paid search program
- Developing and modifying bidding strategies and effective keyword budget management
- Keyword research (discovery and expansion), review and editing of creative copy (titles and descriptions), review and analysis of website performance metrics, and optimization of campaigns.
- Grow and optimize our keywords portfolio through testing (A/B and Multivariate) with ad copy, landing pages, bidding strategies, negative keywording, etc.
- Integrate strategies and recommendations into other active marketing channels such as Social Media.
Requirements- Exceptionally self-motivated and directed.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities.
- Solid experience managing Google Adwords campaigns
- Solid experience with Google Analytics
- PPC and online marketing experience
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Keyword research and keyword generation
- Campaign monitoring and reporting of key metrics
- Analyze keyword performance
SkillsRequired - Google Adwords, PPC Bid Management, Keyword Analysis, Keyword Research, Ad Exchanges, DoubleClick for Publishers
Preferred - Campaign Development, Conversion Optimization