Brand Ambassador / Marketing Intern - Ohio State UniversityThundergrad
4 EVER Miami BRAND AMBASSADORManager
Drink Philly Social Media InternshipDrink Philly
Online MarketingKissi Couture Inc
Social Media Marketing InternTrovisto Security
Marketing Management Intern with graphic design/video editing experience.Aloha Outdoors
Marketing/Tele Marketing InternUram Insurance Agency
Content Marketing and Social Media Strategy Internbloom365
Online MarketingBookmark This
50 Biscayne Blvd
Posted: October 09 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOROA is a furniture company based in Miami. Besides our showrooms, we have an online store.
We are looking for a motivated student that is eager to learn about online marketing, SEO, affiliate marketing, basic html programming, creating newsletters and updating the website.
Responsibilities- Understanding of online marketing campaigns
- Basic experience of HTML, CSS
- Experience with Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube, and other types of social media marketing
- Good interpersonal, writing, language skills
- Computer savvy
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Handle multiple projects and tasks
RequirementsMust have understanding or experience in the following:
1. Online Marketing / Social Media Marketing
2. Search Engine Optimization
3. Affiliate Marketing
4. Link Building Online
5. Creating partnerships with other websites/companies online
6. Business Development
6. Graphic/Web Design if applicable
7. Understanding of MacBook Air
You have to live in the area, we will provide a laptop or you can bring your own.
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Online Marketing, Affiliate Marketing, Search Engine Optimization
Preferred - Graphic Design, Excel, B2B Marketing, MailChimp, Basic HTML, Adobe Acrobat Pro, Shopify