Social Media & Marketing InternDormMom Metro Atlanta, Inc
Digital Marketing Video InternshipRave Decor
Digital Marketing Intern- ORLANDO & TAMPA AREASOneThing Strategic Marketing Group
Social Media InternProspect Row
Integrated Marketing Intern [FALL/WINTER 2016]IM Boston
Integrated Marketing Intern [FALL/WINTER 2016]Yougoz
Social media intern for a chatbot startupDaily Deals & Coupons
Online Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: September 12 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are in search of a reliable person who can bring to the table the ability to help our company grow and someone who is punctual and can get their tasks completed in a timely manner. We need someone who is willing to start out as an unpaid intern, in the beginning, but ultimately will accumulate the salary they deserve.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Communication Skills Listening, Analitical, Basic Computer Skills, Marketing Communications Planning, Ability to work under pressure, Time Management
Preferred - Bilingual