MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNNCS Pte Ltd
Marketing/PR Internship in Washington, DCGratent Branding
Social Marketing InternLaureen Oliphant
Marketing InternRaising Black Brilliance
Social Media Marketing/ Graphic Design Apparel internConscious Artwear LLC
Podcast production management and PRNature's Premiere
Digital Marketing Intern, College creditAurum & Sharpe
Online Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: September 12 2016
Company Location: Manchester, OH
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 8 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are in search of a reliable person who can bring to the table the ability to help our company grow and someone who is punctual and can get their tasks completed in a timely manner. We need someone who is willing to start out as an unpaid intern, in the beginning, but ultimately will accumulate the salary they deserve.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Time Management, Marketing Communications Planning, Analitical, Communication Skills Listening, Ability to work under pressure, Basic Computer Skills
Preferred - Bilingual