Marketing ManagerAmber Boyd Attorney at Law
Social Media/Marketing/Website DeveloperIndelible Ink-NY
Marketing, Public Relations & Social MediaBradford Stewart Art
LOCAL BUSINESS NOW HIRING ENTRY LEVEL EVENT STAFFSouth Texas Promotions
Event Communications AssistantRhythm Events
Winter 2016 - Event & Marketing Internship [Austin, TX]Snappening
Marketing InternU-Haul International
Marketing InternRoyal Solutions
Online Marketing internBookmark This
Posted: January 27 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWhy do we exist?
Amidst the struggle to survive in today's cut-throat competitive environment, companies usually have a hive of activity and tend to overlook the main ingredient for success - the resource. There often exists a challenge for employers to access the right resource and this is where we come in. We create value for our clients using a host of IT services and our exclusive Talent Acquisition Model to solve that problem for them.
Our consultants are hand picked by our team of Talent Verifiers - a group of highly experienced professionals (a.k.a. Rock Stars) in their respective fields ranging from System Architects to Data Scientists. Using our Talent Acquisition Model, they ensure only the best of the best consultants are selected to hit the ground running.
Responsibilities• Research technology articles and be current on the latest tech news.
• Social media optimization, post relevant articles and blogs to increase back links to the company website and help in SEO.
• Research Technology articles, IT consulting and IT jobs related articles for social media- re write them in your own words.
• Create info graphics using articles and good research.
• Include the company in surgical niche directories.
• Use latest reputation management techniques to increase company's online visibility.
• Create/ maintain a company Wordpress page.(Prior knowledge of Wordpress desired but not mandatory).
• Knowledge of Google Analytics, hootsuite, buffer preferred but not mandatory-intern will learn and use these tools to get the best of online marketing efforts.
• Should be diligent and must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Telecommuting/Virtual work for skilled candidates who can not commute to Weehawken,NJ.
RequirementsMust have impeccable english and a passion to learn new things. Should be able to deal with ambiguity by reducing it via research.
SkillsRequired - MS Office tools
Preferred - Twitter, Facebook Fan Page Strategies, Facebook Marketing, Custom Facebook Pages, Google Analytics, E-commerce SEO