Social Media & Community Management InternModelsMT
Business Development / Sales InternModelsMT
Marketing Intern at EDM BangersEDM Bangers
Marketing Intern (San Franscisco)Hung Phat USA
Spring Marketing/PR InternUrbanEdge Publishing
Join a New Fashion Brand When It StartsLumi America inc.
New Mobile App AmbassadorKamcord
Social Media/Marketing InternWhirlWind Creative
Online Marketing InternBookmark This
The Saucey Sauce Co., Inc
196 Court Street #2, Brooklyn, NY, 11201
Posted: May 22 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Saucey Sauce Co is looking for a part-time Online Marketing Intern to join our small but growing Rockstar Team. Not just anyone will do, we need a Saucey Brand Ambassador who is outgoing and can represent our amazing sauces to the world online!
● Support Online Marketing efforts including writing blog and social media posts.
● Identify and engage with industry influencers - like famous chefs!
● Create stellar email campaigns for B2C and B2B customers.
● Support our Guerilla Marketing efforts by producing curated online content such as videos.
● Promote new accounts, demos and events on social media both pre-event and in real-time!
RequirementsThe position is perfect for someone creative, who thrives in a fast-paced environment and loves the wild world of social media! More importantly, someone who LOVES FOOD. This person should be okay working in a startup environment with a little ambiguity and a tad bit of chaos occasionally.
SkillsRequired - Business English
Preferred - Social Media Advertising, Outgoing, Creative Entrepreneurship, Positive Attitude