Marketing Internship with QODA Mobile - App StartupQODA Mobile, LLC.
Marketing InternAthens Yoga Institute
Marketing and Social MediaPraos Health Inc.
Data Entry ClerkAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Marketing InternGambit Sports Private Limited
Marketing ExecutiveFabian Media Pvt. Ltd
Marketing InternEuro School of Tennis
Social Media InternEuro School of Tennis
Online Marketing InternBookmark This
The Saucey Sauce Co., Inc
196 Court Street #2, Brooklyn, NY, 11201
Posted: May 22 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Saucey Sauce Co is looking for a part-time Online Marketing Intern to join our small but growing Rockstar Team. Not just anyone will do, we need a Saucey Brand Ambassador who is outgoing and can represent our amazing sauces to the world online!
● Support Online Marketing efforts including writing blog and social media posts.
● Identify and engage with industry influencers - like famous chefs!
● Create stellar email campaigns for B2C and B2B customers.
● Support our Guerilla Marketing efforts by producing curated online content such as videos.
● Promote new accounts, demos and events on social media both pre-event and in real-time!
RequirementsThe position is perfect for someone creative, who thrives in a fast-paced environment and loves the wild world of social media! More importantly, someone who LOVES FOOD. This person should be okay working in a startup environment with a little ambiguity and a tad bit of chaos occasionally.
SkillsRequired - Business English
Preferred - Social Media Advertising, Outgoing, Creative Entrepreneurship, Positive Attitude