Paid Marketing InternshipVyral Marketing
PR/Marketing internThe Mayo Agencies
Marketing InternWatchlive Inc.
Art Marketing InternGe Hummer Group Corporation
Client Acquisition Associate (Sales)Surgical Agency
Paid Product Development InternshipChinese American Art Culture Center inc
Marketing and Social Media Marketing- Help us take our new prize game App viral.iVisume.com
Marketing/Social Mediatoo pretty
Online Operational Manager InternBookmark This
Posted: July 10 2016
Company Location: Acworth, GA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOnline consignment boutique looking to expand
ResponsibilitiesOperations Management Intern
Demonstrate a working knowledge of all aspects of Fashion store operations including all point of sale, pricing, merchandising and administrative operations.
We are seeking someone who has:
A love and thorough understanding of fashion, designers, labels and trends
3-5 years of previous retail management experience
A successful sales track record, and
The ability to manage staff in a fast-paced, busy but fun environment
Develop operation strategy online and brick and mortar
Create, train and maintain brand standards for visual presentation
Prepare for and implement online merchandising presentations and manage visual merchandising initiatives
Partner with management to monitor merchandise and replenishment utilizing sales reports
Key visual merchandising decisions that have an impact on online presence and boutique workload and sales
Ensure brand appropriate displays are created and updated to drive sell through and maximize the business.
Support management to ensure all objectives are met (i.e.: customer service, operational initiatives, etc.).
Required Skills and Abilities:
• Create a merchandising plans
• Implement operational processes and procedures for back office
• Proven visual merchandising ability
• Ability to create and direct visual merchandising displays, manage priorities and execute initiatives
• Strong time management and organizational skills Attention to detail
• Proven ability to create teams and partnerships
• Ability to train and develop a team while Leads by example and are hands on
Intern Deliverable (start-up):
1. Create Retail operational plan
2. Develop an operational team
3. Create a merchandising plan