Social Media Marketing InternCreatively Digital Marketing
Intern positions available at Real estate company - Marketing Majors welcomedReal Estate
Spring 2017 Marketing InternNew Heartland Group
Content Marketing InternBeCause Water Benefit Corp
Marketing AnalyticsBeCause Water Benefit Corp
Social Media MarketerNuWorld Gaming Inc
Marketing internSGP Packaging
Social Media InternshipHER. Boutique
Online/Digital Marketing InternshipBookmark This
Posted: December 28 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDo you love understanding how our brains process information and make decisions?
Are you driven, eager to learn and execute?
Follow trends, bloggers and celebrity style?
HEIGHT GODDESS is seeking a online marketing intern who will learn, implement and work with our team. This is a ‘hands on’ internship to give you the chance to gain practical knowledge about online marketing and applying it for a direct-to-consumer retail e-commerce business. You will work proactively with the management team to develop and execute online marketing campaigns to reach our customer demographic.
HEIGHT GODDESS is a Dallas based fashion brand specializing in clothing for tall women. HG is sold direct to customer via www.heightgoddess.com
Hours are flexible based on candidate’s schedule, ideal availability will be between 15-20 hours per week. This is a remote internship with weekly updates via phone and GoToMeeting.
Responsibilities• Creativity by generating new ideas to help improve online sales and lead generation
• Content creation (For the purposes of supporting SEO, Social Media Marketing and Email Campaigns, Podcast)
• Competitive analysis (Monitoring industry trends and relevant competitor insights)
• Work with Sales Teams, Customer Service Department for Campaign Planning, Optimization, and Reporting.
• Managing day-to-day postings, monitoring and responding across HEIGHT GODDESS social communities (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, and Instagram).
• Responding to questions and/or comments directed at the HEIGHT GODDESS social media accounts.
• Reporting weekly using Social Media Analytic and other measurement tools.
Requirements• Attention to detail with strong research, organizational skills and writing skills
• Be able to use your creativity to give your input in the strategy across all marketing channels
• Socially savvy and experience with creating/ managing presence on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube
• Be able to work autonomously, follow instructions, take initiatives and follows through
• Analyze date to understanding the emotional triggers for customer base to implement a strategy to drive sales.
• Strong passion for the fashion industry with knowledge of today's current brands & trends.
• Knowledge in Photoshop, Indesign a plus
• This internship is open to junior and seniors pursuing a BA or BS at a 4-year university. Field of study should be Marketing, Business, Entertainment, Public Relations, and/or Communications. Students who are pursuing a graduate degree in similar fields are also invited to apply.
*** To Apply Please Answer These Three Questions and Send Along with Your Resume ***
(If You Provide No Answers to These Questions, You will NOT be Considered for the Internship)
1) What has been your greatest accomplishment to date? and Why? It can be Professional, Academic or Personal.
2) Three things you're looking to learn from an internship?
3) Give two reason with detail why you should be selected for an internship with HEIGHT GODDESS?
• Start Date: ASAP
• End Date: To be determined. Minimum of 3 months.
• Approx. 15-20 hours per week
• Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Facebook Marketing, Creative Thinking, Online Marketing, Social Media Advertising, Social Media Blogging, Customer Service, Social Media Strategist, WordPress, Podcasting, Google Analytics, E-commerce, Content Creation
Preferred - Adobe Photoshop, WordPress, Article Writing, Infusionsoft