Digital Marketing Data Science InternshipUptown Treehouse
Growth Hacker InternCreatella
Marketing InternWilliam Martin,Ph.D.,P.C.
Tele Marketing InternshipSporkey LLC
Social Media Internship for a fast-growing technology company.White Code Labs
Marketing InternPark Group Solutions
(((*START NEXT WEEK* ))) -- Marketing & Promotions (Social Media Internship)Next Level Publishing
Customer Experience Intern (Virtual/Remote Position)YSBA, LLC
OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT - UnpaidBookmark This
The Tree of Health Center
55 Newton Sparta Rd
Posted: December 08 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
The Tree of Health Center is a health and wellness center dedicated to bridging the gap between all health care traditions, with a strong focus on noninvasive practices and prevention. Our team of unique health care specialists is passionate about health, growth & well-being. The Tree of Health Center is helping to create a sustainable future for the health and welfare of our community worldwide. We are building a healthy team who listens and communicates with integrity for a healthier workplace. We are committed to sustain unity in our values, truth and compassion to help others while providing a meaningful environment filled with love, joy and healing.
OUR VISION: Our vision is a “Universal Health & Wellness Retreat Center” where individuals come:
• To begin or continue their healing process
• To engage in personal and professional growth through services, classes, workshops and support groups
• To realize their own power, and stand in it with confidence
• To feel their balance in living life with truth
• To find and keep their inner peace.
OUR MISSION: To create a safe environment where our clients, affiliates and friends of the Center feel accepted, acknowledged and appreciated as they are and where they are in their current life’s journey. Working from the understanding that each individual is uniquely beautiful, intelligent and has the divine right to achieve their fullest potential through self-expression, we create programs to meet their desired health, wellness and spiritual growth goals.
We endeavor to provide the best facilitators to develop classes and programs that educate and help humanity evolve. We host health care workshops and classes, retain professional health experts, and create a cycle of success for all by listening to the needs of our clients, patients, community and all who experience "The Tree of Heath Center".
The Operations Management Intern will contribute to the smooth operations of a growing wellness center (TTOHC). Ideal candidate will possess a desire to be involved with natural healing practices and education within the worldwide community.
The internship is unpaid, but an extensive amount can be taken from this experience. An internship in the operations management field is a great way to get a jumpstart on your career and gain tangible working knowledge. Your experience at The Tree of Health Center will enhance your résumé as well as provide a platform for launching a successful career in Operations Management. Please do not apply, if you are not committed to the hours required, and the vision of TTOHC.
• Oversee daily operations to ensure TTOHC meets its vision and financial goals based on the organization’s objectives
• Establish policies and procedures that align with the organization’s overall goals and objectives
• Implement standards of performance, safety policies and procedures and makes policy changes as necessary
• Consult with Director & Partner to ensure policies adhere to local and federal regulations, insurance requirements and legalities
• Help develop financial budgets with Finance Interns
• Review sales data, production and activity reports, financial statements and other information to ensure financial goals are achieved
• Find ways to reduce operational costs and increase revenues
• Plan long-term financial goals with Finance Interns
• Direct human resources and management activities
• Determine staff needed to accomplish goals
• Oversee and manage goods used at the facility such as sales merchandise, inventory or production materials
• Authorize and approve all vendor and contract services for TTOHC
• Pursuing a degree, certification or recent graduate in Business Management, Business Administration, or Operations Management, cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
• Must be at least 18 years old
• Demonstration of leadership outside the classroom
• Solid organizational skills, excellent planning ability, and project management skills
• Ability to communicate effectively in both written and verbal communications
• Sound judgment and the ability to deal with ambiguity and high pressure situations in a changing environment
• High standard of professionalism
• Strong passion for Operations Management
• Ability to work independently and in a collaborative team environment
• Self-motivated, energetic and dependable team player
• Strong work ethic and acute attention to detail
• Excellent grammatical, spelling, proofreading abilities
• Experience with Microsoft Office applications, Internet, and e-mail applications