Dell Campus Ambassador - Norman, OKMosaic Sales Solutions
Dell Campus Ambassador - Lincoln, NEMosaic Sales Solutions
Dell Campus Ambassador - Columbia, MOMosaic Sales Solutions
Dell Campus Ambassador - Twin Cities, MNMosaic Sales Solutions
Dell Campus Ambassador - Irvine, CAMosaic Sales Solutions
Accounting InternITT Technical Institute-Houston West
Social Media MarketingMoi Inc
Operations & Marketing FellowshipBookmark This
Kuli Kuli Foods
614 Grand Ave, Suite 200
Posted: December 03 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionKuli Kuli is a rapidly growing startup at the intersection of consumer packaged goods (CPG) and social
good. We are creating an international market for Moringa oleifera to improve the livelihoods and
health of women in the developing world. We sell healthy products made with moringa sustainably
sourced from women-run cooperatives in Ghana and Haiti. Our products are carried in hundreds of
grocery stores and sold online at kulikulifoods.com. Kuli Kuli’s mission is to create a world where
everyone has access to nutritious sources of food and malnutrition only exists in history books. We’ve
been featured on MSNBC, NBC and in Fast Company for our unique products and compelling social
We are looking for an Operations & Marketing Fellow who is excited to learn all aspects of running a
food start-up and marketing the #NextKale. In this position, you will get exposure to product
development, manufacturing, distribution and gain a better understanding in what it takes to get a
product to market and into the hands of consumers. You will also gain experience in supply chain
management, quality assurance, logistics, inventory management, order processing, bookkeeping,
managing budgets, and marketing and sales strategy.
Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and the position in the subject line like this, “Lisa Curtis for Operations & Marketing Fellowship.” Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Responsibilities• Orchestrate logistics of raw materials and finished products between vendors, manufacturing
partners and customers.
• Process purchase orders from customers and ensure timely delivery.
• Analyze sales data to determine trends and help build a sales story.
• Problem solve, motivate and set sales goals with Brand Ambassadors.
• Build relationships with store teams and buyers through phone calls and emails.
• Educate consumers and store teams on our unique product and inspiring social mission.
• Provide phone and email customer service for online orders.
Requirements• Strong math skills.
• Proficient in Google Drive, Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
• Attention to detail and desire for perfectionism.
• Unshakable positivity.
• Self-starter and problem solver.
• Passion for sustainability, health, entrepreneurship and global development.
• Must be able to lift 25 lbs (the weight of a bar master case).