Marketing InternRaise the Barr
Social Media & Community Management InternDoug Bopst Fitness, LLC.
Influencer campaign coordinator internStargazer
Marketing Strategy Intern (Virtual/Remote Position)YSBA, LLC
Marketing and Communications InternMTA Visions LLC (Government and Corporate Relations Firm)
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNGlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK)
College Interiors/Furniture Marketing Representative/Brand AmbassadorMuzo
Operations/Marketing InternBookmark This
12891 Western Ave. Ste E
Garden Grove, CA
Posted: September 30 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
WODshop is a pioneer in the e-commerce presence of Crossfit/Fitness gear, apparel, & nutrition. Our focus is to help our fitness community reach their health and fitness goals through valuable information, inspiration, and tools while providing excellent service. We are very passionate about transforming people’s lives, empowering our communities, and providing the ultimate resource for better health and fitness, while enjoying the process.
WODshop is looking for a positive, motivated, & goal-oriented individual who is interested in gaining excellent hands-on experience with operations and marketing in a fast-paced work environment within the Crossfit industry as a part-time intern with our company.
Responsibilities- Organizational/Administrative Projects and Market Research
- Assist with Social Media/Marketing tasks along with articles for blog
- Familiar w/platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, & Snapchat
- Must be punctual with attendance along with due dates and time sheets
Requirements- Must have reliable transportation
- Fast learner who can multitask and remain focused
- Self-motivated problem solver that follows through on initiatives
- Interest/Familiar with the Crossfit industry and its practices/culture
- Strong MS Excel/Word/PowerPoint skills--Excellent writing ability a plus
- Currently a college student enrolled in a local four-year university or college
- Available 15-20 hours per week during business hours Monday through Friday
SkillsRequired - Market Research, Business Operations, Social Media Advertising
Preferred - CrossFit, Proficient in Microsoft Office, Written Skills