Marketing AssistantLabella Mobile Nail Spa
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNNOVA CHEMICALS
General Admin and MarketingCyber Advanced Techology, Inc.
Marketing InternWilliam Martin,Ph.D.,P.C.
Sales Executive Assistant |InternshipAaron's, Inc.
Amazon Marketplace Coordinator – San Diego ONLYUltima Car Care Products
Outdoor Advertising Internship - SILVERCAST Media!Bookmark This
888 7th Avenue
New York, NY
Posted: May 19 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWho Are We?
SILVERCAST Media is a new Manhattan-based independent media company specializing in outdoor advertising in the form of premier digital and static oversized billboard Spectaculars. Launching with a focus in New York City's most highly sought-after signage areas, SILVERCAST Media maintains operations in Times Square, Penn Plaza & Madison Square Garden, among others,
We are looking for someone with an interest in building the future of the media and out of home landscape in a fast growing company working with some of the best brands in the world. The role will involve monitoring, analyzing and managing advertising campaigns. The ideal intern will have a passion for advertising, photography and social media, and is willing to wear all hats and take on challenges to support the team.
During Your Internship You Will Learn:
• A vast insight into the world of outdoor advertising
• Experience working for big global brands
• Experience of working with a team in an agency environment
This is a paid internship.
Email resume to Gary Grossman at email@example.com
Responsibilities• Working with the team to provide assistance in campaign set up, management and optimization
• Respond to marketing calls and emails
• Take photos of media in the field and edit photos and marketing materials
• Complete proposals and sales presentations
Requirements• Major in marketing, advertising, graphic design or a related field
• A working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
• An exceptional eye for detail
• Must be able to think on one’s feet and take an idea from concept to completion
• Ability to meet tight deadlines
• Organized and capable of handling projects simultaneously
• Great communication skills