Business Development and Marketing InterneMedEvents.com
Winter Break Internship: Community Management Tech StartupByte Academy
Marketing and Sales AssistantThe Vibe Agency
Social Media Intern- Spring 2017BostonVIPlist
Marketing InternLas Vegas Productions
Manager of FundraisingPatriot Placements
Marketing and Brand AmbassadorMaid Brigade
Brand Development InternThe Carr Compay
Public Relations Marketing SpecialistBookmark This
Smart-Tracks Family Center, Inc.
Park Forest, IL
Posted: January 04 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a Non-Profit organization that provides community services in Career Services, Affordable Care Act Health Insurance, and Professional Testing. Our organization is in need of an Intern that possess professional, creative Marketing Skills. The intern who desires to develop their Marketing Skills within our organization, will gain knowledge and understanding of the needs of the public, business industries, and funding opportunity purposes.
If said intern proves to be successful, he or she will have an opportunity to apply Marketing Management skills to assist with Outreach Advertising Campaigns. The outreach advertising campaigns will provide communications to consumers on services available such as; Career Services, of (portfolios, assessments, resumes, job searches and placement), Affordable Care Act Health Insurance, and Professional Testing. These skills obtained will enhance the interns opportunity to enter into the workforce of Non-Profit sectors of private and public, academic institutions, and several businesses that consistently look for successful Career Academic Advisors or Human Resource Managers.
Responsibilities• Must have excellent Marketing skills that produces public relations contact, tracking and building customer base
• Must provide advertising campaign strategies, writing skills, marketing materials, online digital, scan and copy
• Ability to be a self-starter, strong dedication to developing outreach strategies independently
• Assist with customers with job skill assessments, Identifying career interest, resumes, job and placement search
• Must have excellent customer service skills, communication skills, and work in teams of diverse backgrounds
• Assist consumers with workforce registration, must maintain strict confidentiality of personal identification
• Excellent knowledge in computer usage, account creations, and managing files of consumers
• Responsible for monitoring and reporting status employment progress CEO and Administration
• Develop creative outreach marketing strategies to advertise through Social Media and local communities
• Research vendor/workshop opportunities to promote and educate on services offered within organization
• Obtain contract partnerships agreements, memorandums of understanding signatures to process and assist with grants
RequirementsBachelor's: 2 Semesters near completing Bachelor's Degree/Certificate a Plus
Career Major/Minor: Business/Public Administration, Health Administration, or Social Worker.
Experience: Ability to multi-task, work with ease, in diverse backgrounds, and work independently and in teams
Technology: Internet savvy & Microsoft Office