Marketing ManagerUnited Group Limited
Gawkus Marketing Partner (Georgetown University)Gawkus
Gawkus Marketing Partner (American University)Gawkus
Gawkus Marketing Partner (Boston University)Gawkus
Gawkus Marketing Partner (NYU)Gawkus
Gawkus Marketing Partner (Northeastern University)Gawkus
Social Media/ Online Marketing InternJAEST
Marketing InternQR Holdings
Public Relations Health Enrollment SpecialistBookmark This
Smart-Tracks Family Center, Inc.
Park Forest, IL
Posted: January 04 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a Non-Profit organization that provides community services in Career Services, Affordable Care Act Health Insurance, and Professional Testing. Our organization is in need of an Intern that possess professional, creative Marketing Skills. The intern who desires to develop their Marketing Skills within our organization, will gain knowledge and understanding of the needs of the public, business industries, and funding opportunity purposes.
If said intern proves to be successful, he or she will have an opportunity to develop Outreach Marketing Skills to enter into the workforce of Non-Profit sectors of private and public, academic institutions, and several businesses that consistently look for successful Outreach Enrollment Specialist.
Responsibilities• Ability to be a self-starter, strong dedication to developing outreach strategies independently
• Develop creative outreach marketing strategies to advertise through Social Media and nearby local communities
• Research vendor/workshop opportunities to promote and educate on services offered within organization
• Obtain partnerships agreements, memorandums of understanding signatures to process assist with grants
• Assist consumers with Health Insurance Enrollment must maintain strict confidentiality of personal identification
• Must have excellent customer service skills, communication skills, and work in teams of diverse backgrounds
• Excellent knowledge in computer usage, account creations, and managing files of consumers
• Compile data, complete applications online, explain eligibility determination results
• Ability to, communicate with Insurance providers and explain Affordable Health Insurance Coverage Plans
• Responsible for monitoring and reporting status to CEO and Administration
RequirementsBachelor's: 2 Semesters near completing Bachelor's Degree/Certificate a Plus
Career Major/Minor: Business/Public Administration, Health Administration, or Social Worker.
Experience: Ability to multi-task, work with ease, in diverse backgrounds, and work independently and in teams
Technology: Internet savvy & Microsoft Office