Digital Marketer/Product PromoterSunState Digital Solutions
Brand Representative Internship for Film Production CompanyDot Five Films
Marketing ManagerAmber Boyd Attorney at Law
Social Media/Marketing/Website DeveloperIndelible Ink-NY
Marketing, Public Relations & Social MediaBradford Stewart Art
LOCAL BUSINESS NOW HIRING ENTRY LEVEL EVENT STAFFSouth Texas Promotions
Event Communications AssistantRhythm Events
Winter 2016 - Event & Marketing Internship [Austin, TX]Snappening
Outreach SpecialistBookmark This
Outreach Process Partners LLC
Pentagon City and Annapolis locations
Posted: October 22 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionYou don’t shy away from a challenge. You are smart and curious. You are able to quickly connect the dots and anticipate what is needed.
You are self-motivated and able to multi-task in dealing with complex program situations--but seek direction from senior staff when appropriate. You are organized and comfortable dealing with people in an office setting. You possess excellent communication skills and are comfortable coordinating activities with a broad array of stakeholders and partners.
Teachers/employers see potential in you and give you leadership responsibilities and challenging assignments. You quickly become a trusted advisor to the leadership team. If you don’t know the answer, you will research and find it. You thrive in a fast-paced environment where you are helping clients achieve their mission and affect positive social change. Do you have what it takes?
Reporting to the VP Strategic Accounts, the Outreach Specialist works closely with the OPP leadership team and the client to support complex programs, engage/educate stakeholders, and cultivate partnerships that help achieve our government client’s mission.
This internship has the potential to become permanent employment with excellent benefits.
ResponsibilitiesExample activities include:
• Track, monitor and support national activities;
• Coordinate with multi-disciplinary technical teams for the development and reporting of performance measures;
• Plan events;
• Develop status reports and briefings for leadership and working groups;
• Search sources such as reference works, literature, documents, articles, statistical records, and other sources of information. May use Internet, Intranet, magazines, periodicals, journals, and other media to perform research;
• Analyze information and statistical data to prepare reports and studies for use by professionals;
• Develop content that will motivate and interest users to regularly access the Program’s website and utilize it as a major source for information and decision-making;
• Manage/perform website editorial activities including gathering and researching information that enhances the value of the site;
• Edit videos and add close captioning for Section 508 Compliance;
• Layout brochure/fact sheet/presentations within the client’s style standards
Requirements• Graduating Senior or newly graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, New Media, Journalism, Sociology or related field
• Relevant internship or class project experience
• Strong computer skills and the ability to expertly and professionally perform word processing and create presentations, charts, graphs, spreadsheets, database management, and to prepare web-ready reports, publications, and other necessary documents
• Social media skills (twitter, facebook, blogs, etc.)
• Strong writing and editing skills - all candidates will be tested
• Graphic design and video editing skills
• Experience with Microsoft and Adobe tools (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, InDesign, Photoshop, Premier, Acrobat, etc.).