Marketing ExecutiveVOUS LLC
Digital Marketing InternVendng Machine Corp.
Entry Level Sales & Marketing Paid Internships -- Start Now or Next SemesterMarketing Consultants of Orlando
Paid Part Time Social Media Marketing/Public RelationsPEEKaMEET
Need a Marketing Internship? Love Bikes?LaneSpotter
Urgently required interns for Marketing of text books in Schools of Delhi/NCRRadical Books Pvt. Ltd
Social Media Marketing InternHD Beauty Skincare Boutique
PR & Marketing Co Offers Online & Offline-Learn HowTo Make Internet Profits & Sell Internet ServicesBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
PAID Business Development InternshipBookmark This
250 Fulton Ave #360
Posted: April 22 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAt CoreView, we focus on helping clients reach· new customers through innovative promotional campaigns based on cutting-edge market analysis· and demographic research. We maintain· flexibility to adapt· to trends and specific client goals and create· a sense of excitement· with each initiative. Our approach· ensures high-value returns and consistent results for each of our diverse and valued clients.
The Buisness Development Intern's primary responsibility is to assist with the development and execution of marketing and public relations strategies to support brand awareness, market saturation and to reach sales goals.
Responsibilities• Develop strong leadership and marketing skills through the management-trainee program
• Create new and maintain business accounts and customer relationships
• Market and promote client products and promotions
• Research and collaborate with colleagues on ways to improve brand and informational material
• Manage and calculate financial operations, total purchases, and processed payments
• Follow up appropriately with all potential/present customers to ensure quality customer service
Requirements• Possesses or working towards a degree in economics, business, market or a related field (preferred but not required)
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• Ability to maintain professional attitude and appearance at all times
• Basic technical proficiency
• Strong problem-solving skills and the
• Ability to work independently and make decisions without supervision