Social Media Marketing for Growing App CompanySurfwrench LLC
Marketing InternAndrea Patrick Consulting
Social Media Community Manager Student Internship (Part-time, telecommute)Noah Education Fund
Content Creator Student Internship (Part-time, telecommute)Noah Education Fund
Marketing internshipPuig NA
Digital Media InternThe Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender Community Services Center
Summer Marketing Intern - Paid InternshipMorph Management
Paid Internship - Brand AmbassadorBookmark This
Posted: October 06 2015
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 10 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionRep'nUp is a fast growing startup, that develops and markets a social-media reputation management solution for job seekers and students. Rep'nUp service (www.RepnUp.com) helps users to clean and manage their social media profiles on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and hence, increases their chances to land a job and get into college.
Statistics show that over 90% of employers in the USA review candidates' social media profiles before setting an interview, and that 30% of those candidates are disqualified because of content found on their social media. Moreover, growing number of companies are actively looking for new employees on social media. This is why Rep'nUp solution is critical for job seekers in general and specifically for students who are looking for internships, summer jobs or first job with very limited experience.
Rep'nUp is looking for Brand Ambassadors in various universities and colleges to promote the Rep'nUp service among students. Working with Rep'nUp is a great opportunity for students to gain work experience and improve their resume while engaging with the most advanced marketing platform of social media.
Responsibilities1. Conduct weekly/bi-weekly calls with Rep’nUp head of Marketing
2. Dedicate 5-8 hours per week to promote Rep’nUp
3. Follow instructions and post relevant content on different social media channels
4. Connect and engage with fraternities and sororities to promote the Rep’nUp service
5. Connect with university career center to explain and solicit partnership with Rep’nUp
6. Engage with relevant professor and administrator to deliver Rep’nUp presentation to relevant classes
Requirements1. Full time students
2. Avid social media users (many friends, groups, followers)
3. Connections with fraternities, sororities and Greek life in general
4. Involvement in classes and university social media groups
5. Effective presentation skills
6. Serious, responsive and seeking long-term engagement