Social Media Marketing InternMultiplyIQ
General Admin and MarketingCyber Advanced Techology, Inc.
Marketing InternWilliam Martin,Ph.D.,P.C.
Sales Executive Assistant |InternshipAaron's, Inc.
Amazon Marketplace Coordinator – San Diego ONLYUltima Car Care Products
Fast Fashion – Graphic Designer & CopywriterSelfie Leslie
Paid Internship to start ASAPBookmark This
258 Route 46 East
Posted: March 28 2017
DescriptionGB Services are a unique clothing company serving a niche, under-represented market. We are a small, fast paced business who punch above our weight against much larger competitors due to a more creative, customer oriented approach. Currently seeking an Intern with good business and marketing experience to help this small dedicated team with customer service, fulfillment and social media output. The position is part-time with some flexibility. It is an on-site paid internship with potential of a full-time position for the right person.
- Daily Tasks to include helping Customer Service team with customer communication and order fulfillment etc,
- Assisting with daily social media posts
- Newsletter and blog contribution
- Website maintenance
- Assist with procurement and stock/inventory control
Requirements- Experience in operating at least two of the following: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
- Exceptional creative writing skills to assist in developing and contributing to blog and email newsletters after training
- Practical and neat
- Knowledge of Photoshop or similar will be preferred
- Physically fit - will require lifting small boxes from time-to-time
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas - must be able to multi-task
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Business, Marketing, Public Relations or similar
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Must be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable