Business Development / Sales & Marketing InternFresh Clean Group
PAID Marketing / Social Media InternshipDATA PRO BOSTON INC
Marketing InternLas Vegas Productions
Business Development / Sales Intern - Niagara Business Development GroupNiagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Digital Marketing InternshipRentSpree.com
Digital Marketing and Sales InternFit in 60 Pilates and Barre
Marketing InternZAG Group of Companies
Paid InternshipBookmark This
258 Route 46 East
Posted: August 15 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGB Services are a clothing company serving a niche market. We are a small, fast paced business who punch above our weight against much larger competitors due to a more creative, customer oriented approach. Currently seeking an Intern with good business and marketing experience to help this small dedicated team with customer service and social media output. The position is part-time and we can be flexible with days and hours but it is an on-site paid internship.
Responsibilities- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas - must be able to multi-task
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Business, Marketing, Public Relations or similar
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable
- Daily Tasks to include helping Customer Service team with customer communication, order fulfillment etc, and also assisting with daily social media posts, newsletter contribution and website maintenance
Requirements- Experience in operating at least one of the following: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
- Exceptional creative writing skills to assist in developing and contributing to blog and email newsletters after training
- Assist with customer service team as and when needed
- Knowledge of Photoshop or similar will be preferred
- Physically fit - will require lifting small boxes from time-to-time