Paid E-Commerce/Marketing Internship (Great for HS/College students)Springfield Wine & Spirits
Communications InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
Marketing Intern – Website Merging ProjectZmodo
Sports MarketingProspect Wire Inc.
Content and Marketing InternTrilogy Education Services
Marketing and Communications InternWildlife Habitat Council
Public Relations InternTier 1 Event Management
Spring/Summer Creative Agency InternshipsERG
PAID Management Internship PositionBookmark This
250 Fulton Ave #360
Posted: April 22 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAt CoreView, we focus on helping clients reach· new customers through innovative promotional campaigns based on cutting-edge market analysis· and demographic research. We maintain· flexibility to adapt· to trends and specific client goals and create· a sense of excitement· with each initiative. Our approach· ensures high-value returns and consistent results for each of our diverse and valued clients.
The Management Intern's primary tasks are to help achieve sales growth and to manage client accounts. In this role, responsibilities will also include managing and contributing to the communications, marketing, and public relations efforts on specific projects.
• Develop strong leadership and marketing skills through the management-trainee program
• Construct new and maintain business accounts and customer relationships
• Present information and recommendations to customers about products and services
• Managing and calculating financial operations, total purchases, and processed payments
• Work with colleagues and marketing staff on special projects as needed
Requirements• Possess or currently pursuing a degree in marketing, business, economics or a related field (preferred but not required)
• Project management experience (preferred but not required)
• Excellent communication skills
• Leadership experience
• Ability to work in a high energy environment
• Ambition, strong work ethic, and willingness to learn
• Be a self-starter with problem-solving skills
• Be a career-oriented individual searching for rapid growth