Paid - Content Marketing InternshipAdoshi.co
Summer Internship in Women's Fashion AccessoriesAsian Eye Ltd
Marketing Intern sought for Fall 2017Eight6Zero Marketing
Marketing & Business Intern - Unpaid/Telecommute/Flexible hrsMoney Munchkids
Social Media / Marketing InternPods&Pads
Business Development Intern (Fall Semester 2017)PearIt
Paid Digital Marketing InternshipBumpn
Paid - Marketing AssistantBookmark This
Digital Marketing Content Company
19800 MacArthur Blvd. Suite 300
Posted: August 16 2016
DescriptionI'm looking for an ambitious new marketing intern who's eager to learn and do real work.
My work has been featured or linked to from the New York Times, Business Insider, Kissmetrics, Unbounce, Moz, and many more.
Experience would be nice, but as long as you're motivated and willing, then I can teach you everything. I'm also looking for someone who we could potentially hire full time as our business continues to grow.
The three things you'll get include:
1. Training: I'll train you in all modern marketing methods like inbound marketing, SEO, social media, and more.
2. Hands-On Experience: You'll work directly with me on real client work like. (So no coffee runs or other useless tasks.)
3. Business Knowledge: You'll get first-hand experiencing with running a small business and get involved in managing projects, client coordination, the sales process, etc.
If that sounds good, then please fill out the form here: http://bradsmith.co/marketing-writing-research-assistant/
NOTE: I'll only consider candidates who fill out this form.
ResponsibilitiesI'm looking for someone to help support & assist in the content creation process. Here's what you'll be helping with on a day-to-day basis:
- Researching statistics and examples for supporting material
- Basic image editing in Photoshop or Gimp
- Coordinating and managing the editorial calendar workflow (everything from coordinating with clients to sending invoices)
- Social media content creation and outreach
- Prospecting for new writing opportunities, monitoring responses and follow-ups
RequirementsSome requirements that help:
- Super attention to detail.
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing, PR, Communications, or similar
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) are obvious.
- I'm are looking for digital natives who are comfortable with all current technologies and platforms. I'd also love to see examples of your ambition (i.e. class projects, writing samples, awards, sports performance, etc.)
- I'm pretty flexible and casual but care deeply about deadlines and quality of work. I won't micromanage either, so you need to be a responsible self-starter that's willing to learn, grow, and get stuff done.
- Located in or around Orange County, CA. We'll meet ~1/week in Irvine or San Clemente and the rest you can work virtually or from home.