Marketing InternshipChicago Fringe Festival
Influencer Marketing InternshipStylehaul
Web Design/Social MediaLEADING LADIES OF SOCIETY
Social Media MarketingValencia Daniel International
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNAPOLLO HOSPITALS
Skincare company seeks part-time INTERN (paid position)UHI Cosmetics
Sales and Marketing InternMeasure UAS, Inc.
Paid Marketing Internship - MarketSmartBookmark This
9658 Baltimore Ave #360
College Park, MD
Posted: April 19 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionIf you are interested - please apply through our website: http://imarketsmart.com/interns/survey/
1. Competitive pay.
2. Depending on skills and performance, potential to move up.
3. Fairness, respect and honesty.
4. A brand-new office with a great sandwich shop downstairs.Hi! We help nonprofits raise more money for great causes-- at less costs. Some of the largest nonprofits in the country use our software and services including:
- Sierra Club
- Ocean Conservancy
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP)
- City of Hope (Los Angeles)
- National Parks Conservation Association
- Human Rights Watch
- Human Rights Campaign
- U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum
- And many more
Thousands of people visit our website, view our Webinars, download our materials, play with our calculator, and sign-up for our blog. Many of them want to talk to us. Additionally, there are over 1.5 million nonprofits in the United States. But, we don't have enough time to call those engaging with our content (or those that are not) to arrange online demonstrations.
ResponsibilitiesYour job will be straightforward: Call or email people who have already been engaging with us or are in our target market to arrange a time for our staff to chat with them.
No experience is required. And, having experience (either working as a caller elsewhere or in a nonprofit) does not mean that you’re necessarily the right person for this job. More than anything, we’re looking for one or two very smart self-starters that understand how to generate results, are looking for an opportunity, and are ready to grow and learn.