Marketing Communications Internship (Casual – only 12 hours per week, flex times) - Toronto, CanadaDIGIMARCON
Marketing Communications Internship (Casual – only 12 hours per week, flexible times) - New York, NYDIGIMARCON
Marketing Communications Internship (Casual – only 12 hours per week, flexible times) - VirtualDIGIMARCON
Social Media Marketing / Photography Internship (Casual – 12 hours per week) - VirtualDIGIMARCON
Advertising / Promotion Internship (Casual – only 12 hours per week, flexible times) - VirtualDIGIMARCON
Corporate Blogger Internship (Casual – only 12 hours per week, flexible times) - VirtualDIGIMARCON
Marketing Communications Internship (Casual – only 12 hours per week, flexible times) - Jersey CityDIGIMARCON
Influencer MarketingInaya Jewelry
PAID MARKETING INTERNSHIPBookmark This
5755 Granger Road
Posted: February 15 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEvolve Management is a leading event marketing and advertising firm in Independence, Ohio. We have recently expanded and are looking to fill entry level positions in management, marketing, advertising, sales and public relations. We are focusing on building our new division and their retail marketing campaigns. We recently acquired contracts with some of the nation’s largest companies to increase consumer awareness, build their customer base and develop the brands for their exciting new products.
We are looking for the right people to take on leadership roles in the expansion and growth of this division. The right candidate will be self-motivated, have natural leadership abilities, and be career-oriented.
ResponsibilitiesMAIN JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
• Campaign development including coordination, analysis, and continual monitoring for progress
• Professionally representing clients in all areas of business
• Contribute to the growth and performance of the division
• Train and develop new marketing professionals
• Stay on top of changes in the marketing environment to best serve the objective of the client and adjusting plans accordingly
• Manage and develop promotions and materials
RequirementsIMPORTANT QUALIFICATIONS- All applicants must be:
1. COMPETITIVE, individuals to take our company to the next level.
2. DETERMINED to satisfy client needs
3. DEMONSTRATE GREAT COMMUNICATION & PERSONAL SKILLS
4. LEADERSHIP qualities
5. TAKE CHARGE personality
6. BUSINESS MINDSET